Chapter 6 Free Love

Net's thigh serves as James' pillow while he peels and chops the colorful fruit.

Kiwi.

Pineapple.

Mango.

Small bites are guided to James' mouth and warmly received by his raspberry lips.

James has his legs bent.

His left hand is on top of Net's hip.

Gently, he strokes the warm skin of his belly with his fingers.

His other arm rests on his own belly, awakening each time Nat's hand guides the next blast of fruit to his mouth.

Each time, Jaime's waiting hand seeks out the one feeding him.

And he strokes it gratefully as it waits patiently before his longing lips.

And James feels a warm calm rise within him.

His body still shows aftershocks of his fear, and with each bite of love his cougar feeds him, all the frightened places inside him heal.

He can finally shut down.

His doubts.

His skepticism.

The cold hand that usually stands protectively in front of his heart finally lets itself be warmed by the closeness to Net.

Come what may!

He can only feel the here and now.

The warm skin on Net's waistband and the warm, strong hand that nourishes him.

His eyes purr as he keeps his eyes on their friends.

Max and Nat watch the trembling eyes of Net.

He is so taken by this closeness that he can only make his every move slowly and melodically.

It is the only way he can control his excitement and the fertile tremors in his body.

His tanned skin glistens red on his cheeks and his muscles are gripped for every contraction of his tremors.

Firm.

Every cell in his body tenses tight.

He gets to wear James.

His wet hair rests on his leg and the sweet heaviness of his beautiful head makes Net's muscles swear their eternal firmness.

He wants to carry him on his hands forever.

And his heart just can't find a rhythm.

Those constant still moments when Jaime's hand grips his and caresses it.

That soft, gentle skin feeling him out.

And the frantic flutter as he prepares the next enviable piece of fruit for his delicious mouth.

Max smiles enchantedly as Nat marvels at him from the side.

That profile.

Max's countenance makes Nat's heart really quiver.

And his ears listen eagerly.

His Pi will speak his words to their friends.

His Max is so mature and wise.

And Nat's butterflies in his stomach dance intoxicated.

He just can't avert his amorous eyes.