Cuddling - Day 2

Barely anyone knew this. But Percy Weasley was one who enjoyed cuddling very much. Oliver thought it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen. Yet, he never thought it to be true until now.

Percy stumbled into his and Olivers dorm somewhere around ten o'clock. He'd just come back from a urgent prefect meeting and was exhausted. Oliver was already lying in bed, waiting for his roommate to be back.

"Hey, Perce," The brown-haired boy said. "You're looking a little tired there, long meeting?"

Percy just hummed in response, far to tired to reply as he collapsed onto Olivers bed right next to him. He crawled closer to his partner, cuddling into his side.

Oliver chuckled at his lovers behavior and wrapped his arms around him, bringing him closer. He placed a kiss on his forehead and let Percy nuzzle into his chest.

The keeper didn't want to day something to disturb him, so he just relaxed and let himself fall into an unconciouss state. Thinking about his boyfriend cuddled up next to him, soundly asleep.

Oliver dreamt of them. Just them. Him and Percy together. Being together until the end. He really really, loved him. He just wanted to to close to him. It was nearly obsessive. Almost like his obsession with quidditch. But he still preferred Percy. He'd always prefer him. Always.