Visiting an art museum - Day 18

No one knew this except for his closest friends. But Percy Weasley had an interest in art, and was quite the artist himself. So of course, he likes to visit art musems whenever he can and has the money.

This particular time, he offered Oliver to come with him, despite knowing he wasn't the biggest fan of art. His boyfriend obviously accepted, having spent less time with him due to summer break. This time, however, Oliver suggested they'd go to a muggle art musem. Percy was sceptical, but was open to the idea.

To his surprise, muggle museums weren't as different from those he usually went to. Though, the pictures drawn on the canvases couldn't move, Percy found them intriguing.

"What do you think, love?" Oliver asked curiously, as he guided him around the venue.

"I like it," Percy replied honestly, his eyes lingering on a few pieces that caught his eye.

The quidditch captain chuckled. "I better watch out, or else you'll be staring at all the art instead of me," He joked.

"How could I when you're looking that fine?" The prefect said, smirking. Oliver looked away in embarrassment, his turning into a shade lf pink.

Suddenly, Percy spotted a beautiful piece of art, pulling Oliver with him to take a look. He eyes the painting, trying to figure out what it resembled.

"What's the meaning behind this piece?" Percy asked. There usually always was, but he couldn't figure it out.

The keeper took a glance at it, shrugging. "I guess anyone can take a look at it and decide for themselves," He insisted. He looked at his partner, shoving his hand into his pocket as he was getting cold even though the weather was nice. "What do you see?"

Percy squinted his eyes, trying hard to find a meaning and have a sigh when he couldn't find it. "I don't know," He pouted. "What about you?"

Oliver clicked his tongue. "Hm, I see," He paused. "A painting of someone waiting for their lover that has gone". The redhead's eyes softened as he turned to him.

Percy chuckled. "Is this your way of telling me you missed me?" He questioned smugly.

"You tell me," Oliver responded, grinning. Percy scoffed, shoving him gently in the side playfully.

"I missed you too," He said.

The brown-haired one smiled sadly. He actually wanted to tell him he never wanted to lose him. Not in the war, or ever. He didn't want to know what he would be feeling if he heard that he died during the war. It teared his heary apart thinking about it.