Future talk - Day 11

It was a cold night in december. The couple lay on Percy's bed, reading a book together. Normally, it wasn't something Oliver would consider doing on a late night. But after the hard quidditch practice earlier that day, he wanted nothing more than to be close to his boyfriend. It was a bit difficult reading the book together seeing as Oliver couldn't read as fast as Percy, so after a while, the keeper decided to stop.

The brown-haired gryffindor sighed, pulling Percy closer to his chest with his arms wrapped around him. He laid his head on his shoulder, placing a small peck on the other's neck.

Percy let out a giggle. "That tickles, you know," He insisted, not taking his eyes off the book. Oliver wished he would pay as much attention to him as that book.

"But, Perce, I'm just showing affection," Oliver chuckled, grinning widely.

"You're so cheesy," The red-haired boy told him, finally closing the book to look at him. "I love you". Oliver smiled, kissing his forehead.

"I love you too, Perce"

"I think we should get some sleep," Percy said, in the midst of a yawn. Cute, Oliver thought, his face reddening. Nowdays, everything Percy did made him fall more and more in love.

Oliver hummed. "Okay, in ten minutes...," He agreed, hugging him tighter from behind, breathing in his scent. "We're already in our pajamas, let's stay like this for a while longer. I don't want to go back to my bed yet"

The redhead smiled, lacing their hands together over his stomach and playing with the ring on his finger. It might not have been an engagement ring. But maybe it will be in the future. Oliver hoped so. Percy must have had the same thought.

"This might sound dumb but...," Percy began hesitatingly. "Have you ever considered getting...married after school and all? Sorry— who is to say you even want to get married"

Oliver kissed the back of his head. "I think about that everyday," He admitted, chuckling.

"Really?" The prefect asked in surprise.

"Of course," The brown-haired boy replied. "I'll propose to you one day, I promise". Oliver would feel Percy's heart beating faster.

"I'll look forward to that," Percy whispered, closing his eyes. "I can't imagine what it will be like to be Oliver Wood's husband"

"Does that mean you would be willing to take my last name then?" Oliver chuckled.

"Hm, that's a discussion for another time," Percy responded. "I'm tired, let's sleep"

"Okay"