On a date - Day 4

They were going to Hogsmeade that day, and Oliver had thought it to be a good idea to go on a date with his partner. Percy hasn't been on many dates, and isn't quite sure what to do.

Hogsmeade sure was crowded, most of the school was there. Or at least everyone who'd gotten permission to go from their guardian was there. It was  a nice day. The snow was glistering as the sun beamed opon Hogsmeade. Couples wandering around hand in hand.

This time was different for Percy. Because for once, he wasn't strolling around on his own. This year, he was holding his boyfriends hand as they walked through the street. It felt strange to know that him and Oliver were one of those couples in Hogsmeade on a date. One of those couples who Percy had glanced at, thinking about how stupid it was.

He didn't think it was stupid anymore. No, quite the opposite. He thought it felt cucial— vital.

Oliver was looking happier than usual as he held his hand with pride. Percy knew he was happy that they would do this in public, that they finally could be themselves in public.

"Hmm, where do you want to go?" Oliver asked excitedly, tilting his head at his boyfriend.

Percy thought for a quick moment, right before shrugging. "Uh, I'm not sure". Oliver noticed something off. Of course he did. He always did.

The brown-haired boy stopped in his tracks, taking both his Percy's hands in his. "Are you alright, darling?" He questioned. "Are you not feeling well? We could go back if you'd like"

Percy shook his head. "No—no, it's not that!" He insisted, looking him in the eyes. "It's just that I've never really been on a real date, and I guess I'm just feeling a little...awkward?"

"Oh..." Oliver trailed. "You called it...a real date". Percy stared at him in confusion.

Oliver smiled. "I really like that you called it that. It's so considerate of you," He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm overreacting, of course it's a real date"

Percy cupped his boyfriends cheek, leaning in closer. "Yes, it is a real date. I love you," He stated firmly. The keeper's eyes softened, staring at the red-haired boy in awe.

Oliver pulled him close and wrapped his arms around the other boy. "Merlin, you're the best. I love you," He chuckled as Percy nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck.

They pulled away and smiled at eachother. "Then...shall we?" Oliver asked, taking his hand again. Percy hummed in respose, interwining their hands.