In the hospital - Day 7

Oliver Wood was one reckless boy. Especially when playing quidditch. He needed to win. Even if it meant ending up with a few broken bones.

That day, Oliver felt that way. So, he took a risk during that match, and he fell off his broom. Unfortunately, everyone was so surprised that they reacted late, and he ended up getting hurt pretty badly.

Oliver laid in the hospital wing, just waking up. He'd immediately passed out at the impact, Madam Pomfrey had explained that. Looking around, he was confused that Percy wasn't near, and asked where he was.

Apparently, they'd forgotten to tell his boyfriend, so he was just getting to know this. Madam Pomfrey told him he should be there any minute.

Just on cue, the door to the hospital wing swung open, revealing an out of breath Percy.

The redhead instantly rushed over to his bed as he caught the glimpse of him, cupping his cheeks worriedly. Madam Pomfrey was about to tell him to be careful, but decided against it. She knew he was worried about his partner, and also knew that Percy was a responsible student that she could trust.

"Ol—oh merlin, are you okay?" Percy asked panicked. Oliver placed a hand on his wrist, giving him a reassuring kiss on the lips.

"I'm fine, Perce," He reassured him. The red-haired boy let out a sigh of relief, sitting down on a chair next to him, laying his head on the other's chest.

"You're...an idiot," Percy mumbled into his chest. "You should have been careful"

Oliver sighed. "I'm sorry, love. I wasn't thinking clearly. We just needed a win," He admitted, running a hand though the prefects locks.

"Bloody git, you don't need to win, damn it," His boyfriend huffed. "Not when you're putting your health at risk"

Oliver chuckled. "I'll work on in, I'll try. It's just hard...," He sighed. Percy nodded understandingly, holding his hand.

"I'll stay here"

"What? No, you don't have to do that, Percy," The Keeper insisted. "There's still lessons"

Percy shook his head, looking away. "That's okay. I can...miss a few classes" He shrugged to say. The brown-haired gryffindor stared at him wide-eyed.

"You're skipping class?" Oliver asked.

"I know, I know. Can't believe I'm doing this," Percy chuckled. "But you're more important, I'll stay"

Oliver blinked at him, teary eyed. Merlin, this boy won't give me a break huh? Just keeps making me fall in love with him over and over.

The brown-haired boy firmly gripped the others hand as he placed a kiss on the back of his lovers hand. "Thank you," He chuckled.