Lazy Day

"Come on, you sleepy head," Percy chuckled. "Let go of me so we can get up"

Oliver hummed into his boyfriend's side, who was sitting up in the bed while he was laying there. "But, Perce," He cooed. "It's the weekend, can't we just lay in bed and cuddle"

The prefect patted his head. "Oliver, don't you have a quidditch match later? You usually get up super early to plan everything out and get ready," He said. The quidditch player shrugged. "Why do you suddenly want to stay in bed all day?"

Oliver grinned. "Because I love you, and I want to hold you," He insisted. "And kiss you, my love"

Percy laughed, throwing a pillow in his face. "What has gotten into you today?" He asked.

"The match isn't until the afternoon, so please, stay here with me," Oliver begged him, placing his hand on his as an act of affection.

The redheas rolled his eyes at him playfully. "Okay," He sang. "You've been working hard all week so I suppose I'll have to give you a reward"

Oliver smiled mischievously at him before latching onto his arm and dragging him back into the bedsheets. They giggled like children as their hands interwined.

Oliver kissed him, running a hand through his partner's soft locks. Percy kissed him back, closing his eyes.

As they pulled apart for air, Oliver was the first to speak. "You're so beautiful," He whispered. Percy blushed, taking the initiative to kiss him first this time.

"You're going to be the death of me if you keep saying things like that, Oliver," He complained  "Kiss me again"

The keeper complied immediately. "Stay with me for the rest of the morning," He told him. "Stay with me forever"

Percy smiled, cupping the other's cheek. "How could I ever decline such a generous offer," He responded. "I'll never leave you, honey"

Oliver smiled brightly. "I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too," Percy whispered back. "But you do know we'll have to get up eventually since you have a quidditch match to attend to, yeah?"

"Skrew quidditch, I'd rather have you," The brown-haired gryffindor replied.

The prefect laughed. "How romantic," He chuckled. "Come on, I'll be right there by the stands watching you, ready to give you a big bear hug afterwards," He said.

"Oh, really?" Oliver questioned, placing small kisses on the back of the prefect's hand. Percy nodded. "If that's the case then I guess I'll have to go"

The quidditch shot him a look. "Later, of course," He continued.

"Later," Percy agreed. Oliver pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his lover.