Animal ears - Day 10

So, during potions class some poor pair blew up their potion. If that wasn't bad enough, they also messed up the ingredients and made an odd potion. Amature move if you asked Percy.

Of course, the pair got completely soaked by their potion, and so did Oliver. Percy and Oliver were standing next to them making their own potion. This time, it was more difficult to concentrate because he was paired with his roommate. Oliver kept flirting with him and telling him how glad he was that they finally became partners in class. Not that Percy wasn't excited either, but it was slightly distracting.

There were no warning signs before the potion blew up, and since Oliver was practically next to him like a brick wall, only him and the other two got some off the potion on them.

Professor Snape immediately scolded them and took points away from the Slytherin house and made the two clean it up after class.

The two gryffindors headed straight back to their dorm to wash off the potion from Oliver.

Oliver was still covered in a bit of the thick potion, scrunching his nose and attempting to brush some of it off, which only made it worse.

"Just wait a second, Ol," Percy insisted, seizing his wrist and pulling him into the bathroom. "Just take a shower or something"

Oliver nodded, plucking out small bits of it out of his hair as Percy left to give him plrivacy.

Percy wait outside on his bed, observing their potion book to try and figure out just what kind of potion that was. He just hoped it wasn't something dangerous.

"Uh, Perce?" Oliver called out from inskde the bathroom.

"Is something wrong?" His boyfriend asked concerningly.

"Yes, something is definitely wrong," Oliver told him, leaving the bathroom as Percy eyed him.

"You...have ears," The red-haired boy trailed, his eyes gazing over absolute real ears on his roommates head. He blinked. "I assume that's the affects of the potion, maybe the other pair got them as well?"

Oliver sighed. "This is embarrassing," He chuckled, settling down beside his partner. The redhead stared at his brown ears. He looked so cute. Of course, Percy couldn't resist reaching up to touch them. Bloody hell, they were soft as silk. "What are you doing?"

"It's sort of cute I guess," The prefect hummed. "Still, we should go see the Professor, he'll know what to do"

"Aw, so your saying I'm cute?" Oliver coudln't help asking. Percy's cheeks heated up. Withdrawing his hand he placed them in his lap and coughed.

"Let's go!" Percy hurried him, standing up and pulling Oliver to his feet.

Oliver chuckled at him. "Alright, alright," He replied, pulling him close for a small peck on the lips.