Gaming - Day 3

Oliver had brought Percy over to his parents house over the Christmas holiday. They had a lot of muggle things, a lot of which Percy didn't understand. The brown-haired boy would often find his boyfriend wandering around his house curiously, admiring everything he found odd.

So of course, he wouldn't know what a gaming console or controller was.

"Eh, what's this?" Percy asked, pointing at a gaming console Oliver's parents has gotten his younger sister a while back.

"Oh, that's a gaming console," Oliver explained. "You can connect to the television and...well, play games on it?"

Percy blinked at him cluelessly. "How does that work?" He asked.

Oliver chuckled. "Want to try it out? Maybe you'll understand more then," He suggested.

Percy nodded hesitatingly. "Okay," He agreed. His partner set everything up in the living room and handed one of the controllers to Percy, who stared at the controller like it was the most difficult math problem he'd ever seen.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you," Oliver reassured him, seeing his uncertain expression. He scooched closer to the redhead and taught him what all of the buttons did.

They were playing some sort...game? Percy isn't exactly sure what to call it. It was new to him, but he thought he'd finally figured out the controller and what buttons did what.

He's pretty sure the objective in the game was to save someone? Maybe. That's what Oliver had told him, at least.

"See? You're starting to get it," Oliver chuckled. Percy glanced at his boyfriend, hiding a small smile. He distinctly leaned his shoulder against Olivers and his partner just grinned at him.

A while later they were forced to stop playing when Olivers sister wanted to play. Not that either of them minded much. Percy just thought it was nice doing something with Oliver. Oliver thought the same.