Chapter 2: We Love Like We've Never Been Hurt

It's five or six hours in the evening. The private premiere of the fantastic movie is going to take place at one of the most famous cinemas. And all the famous people are invited to it. Many fans came to the cinema a long time ago to see those they wanted to see with their own eyes for a long time. It's possible to see a few security guards near the cinema, who are maintaining order and not letting any pandemonium happen. Also, reporters have already taken their places planning to interview all the famous people. All the visitors arrive in big black limousines with a personal chauffeur, who helps the famous people leave it.

But some time later, another one comes to the cinema. When it stops, a driver leaves this one and comes quickly to the back door of the car, slowly opening it. A tall, blue-eyed, black-haired man with natural pale skin. He is wearing a dark shirt that's slightly unbuttoned on his chest, light-brown pants, an unbuttoned jacket, and shoes of the same color leaves it. While leaving the limousine, he shows his perfect smile and all twenty-two teeth, truly smiling at his fans. While they start to yell from seeing him much louder than they did when seeing other artists and other celebrities. A moment later, the man turns on the door of the auto that is still open and points a hand at someone.

Later, a charming brunette girl, who is half of the head of this person lower, leaves the car slowly. She has brown, perfectly done hair curled in beautiful waves and a fringe brushed on the side. This girl is wearing an attractive red knee-length slim tight dress that emphasizes the dignity of her wonderful body and the beauty of her gorgeous, long, thin legs. This brunette is also wearing very beautiful shoes with high heels of the same color as her dress, and massive earrings covered with brilliants. The bright makeup made in dark shades expresses the beauty of the young girl.

After leaving the automobile, the beauty smiles at her fans, showing her perfect, absolutely true smile. While they shout much louder, expressing their delight and admiration. The man and the girl do not even try to hide their tender smiles and wish to hug each other. And some time later, the lovers start taking pictures and giving autographs. They do not stop shouting with delight and great admiration, but it does not make the girl and the man confused. They actually love these loud whoops that make them smile. A few guards are standing next to the crowd of fans, maintaining order and taking care of the safety of the fans and the famous people. Despite the excitement, the process of giving autographs and taking photos lasts in quite a good way. And some lucky people manage to take a few photos of their favorite celebrities and even say a few nice words.

Next, they are going to pose for the photographers, who are waiting for one of the most beautiful couples in the show business. The lovers stand in front of them and start posing for many people, who start pressing the shutter release button on cameras without stopping and trying to take photos of the couple from all sides. Anyone would involuntarily smile after looking at how tenderly and sweetly the man is hugging the girl by the waist or keeping his hand on her thigh. He is pressing her to himself and letting people know that she belongs only to him. Any other man does not have a chance to stand next to this beauty. And the girl herself puts one hand on the man's shoulder and keeps the other hand on his chest. She bends her head on the man's side, smiling truly at many cameras and pressing herself to her beloved man, next to whom she feels safe and blissful. The lovers share really true smiles and gazes, which are the reason why anyone can feel goosebumps on the back, manage to flirt with each other, and do not hold down a wish to give each other a tender kiss.

They pose together for the photographers for some time, but later they start to pose by one. Then, the lovers sweetly greet some actors, who played roles in the movie that they are going to introduce very soon. They all talk a little, discussing their impressions of the process of filming and the great excitement they are feeling now. Later, two reporters and operators with cameras come to them. One of them asks the actors, who played the starring roles in the movie, about an interview. And a cute, short blonde girl with a microphone in her hands asks the couple to answer her questions with a shy smile. And they agree to do it with pleasure.