Chapter 4: As If You Are Not Happy To See Each Other

It's a new day. Lunchtime. Daniel is sitting at home even though he was supposed to go to the studio to work on songs. The man is still furious because of the conflict with Peter, which almost turned into something more horrible. If not for Terrence, these two would have killed each other at the studio. However, Daniel is a little thankful to MacClife for not letting these two literally start a bloody mess.

Of course, the fact that Peter and he were hand in glove makes Daniel a little sad. But the fact that the blond betrays his band like this makes him much angrier at that man. And openly mock him because of the things that he just kindly joked at.

Sitting in the living room on a sofa with his guitar in his hands and plucking the strings of it, Daniel thinks about what will happen later. Being too busy with his mind, he does notice that a short, cute girl with bright red hair and a baby face comes to him very quietly from behind. This is Anna Seymour. She is the best friend of Raquelle and Natalia, who is two years younger, and has always supported the girls in any situation. When her friends fought because of Simon Ringer, the red-haired beauty gave great support to Natalia, who was madly grateful to the girl for. But she did not forget about Raquelle. She supported her, but was not always by her side, and she believed Ringer when he made everybody sure that Raquelle was mentally ill. Nevertheless, the girl was worried about her friend and understood that she had done a stupid thing.

Anna is also a girlfriend of Daniel, whom she met at a nightclub where she came with her friend Natalia. The man quickly got her attention and gave her a nice impression. None of the friends knew they started to date some time later after they met because they had been hiding it from everybody for a long time. The friends of the couple were happy for the lovers' happiness. But Anna's parents were not pleased with that piece of news and the fact that she was speaking to Daniel. They banned the girl from meeting this man and even leaving home. But her strong feelings and the support of her friends made Anna find the courage to run away from her home, where she felt very badly. Luckily, Daniel suggested that the girl live with him, and she agreed some time later.

"Shouldn't you be in the studio now?" Anna asks quietly, coming to Daniel sitting on the sofa with his guitar in his hands.

Daniel shakes slightly, turns on her, and exhales quietly.

"Oh, you scared me..." Daniel pronounces and puts the guitar aside. "I didn't hear you coming..."

"As far as I remember, you're supposed to be in the studio."

"No, I won't go anywhere today!" Daniel throws coldly. "I always came there on time and was never late. But now it's my time to disappear nobody knows where."

Daniel reaches his hand to his mobile phone, which is placed on a coffee table near the sofa, and starts to search for something. Anna sits on the sofa next to the man and folds her hands in front of her.

"Is everything so bad?" Anna wonders with sadness in her eyes. "You were all inseparable, but now it seems like a black cat ran across you."

"Oh, honestly, I don't know what happened to us," Daniel replies in a low voice with a heavy sigh. "After the tour with 'The Loser Syndrome,' we became different. I mean, we didn't change. Rose did go insane. He became kind of wild and absolutely irresponsible!"

"Why don't you try to come together and talk? You could quietly discuss all the questions that you worry about and find a compromise."

"I have nothing to talk about with that psycho," Daniel cuts off coldly. "I do want to beat him strongly and wash his brains that he lost."

"But why did you fight so hard, honey? You were friends for so many years, and you were always together. But now you have almost become enemies!"

"Because he is a scumbag! The scumbag that I really wanted to kill yesterday." Daniel sharply runs his hand over his hair. "If Terrence hadn't been with us, I would've surely killed Peter right there. That irresponsible weirdo got arrogant and lazy!"