Chapter 19: We Don't Need Your Excuses

Edward and Natalia really fought after Raquelle and Terrence went to their room. Standing near the sofa, they are waving their hands with evil in their eyes, not holding their emotions down and not watching their mouths.

"Do not irritate me, Rochester!" Edward exclaims rudely with evil in his eyes. "If I had known you would come here, I wouldn't have come closer to this house!"

"So, shabby puppy, did you realize you were a disgusting hero and decide to reveal everything?" Natalia snuffs contemptuously, crossing her arms over her chest. "It's a very good time!"

"Huh, I do not want to protect a wench! I tried to protect only my brother, my mother, and my soon-to-be sister-in-law. And I give a fuck about you!"

"It's clear that you understood nothing and stayed the same brainless scumbag after you got stabbed with a knife. And you would've kept pretending to be a pathetic hero, hoping to get thankfulness and be praised."

"I doubt you would be crying if I died! You would probably be happy that I'd no longer stand in your way and call you a nasty slut. The slut that sleeps with men even when she is in a relationship with someone."

"I will personally kill you if we're one step away from death because of you!" Natalia shouts, sharply waving her hands. "That's what your wish to become a hero and the thought that the situation was under your control led to! And maybe, your uncle would be grateful to me if I helped him get off the scumbag, who has given so many problems to everybody."

"I am just protecting my interest as the one to have a right to what belongs to me by law," Edward replies coldly, crossing his arms over his chest. "And while I am alive, I will not give in even a little part of Father's inheritance."

"Ah, yeah, the inheritance..." Natalia shakes her head sharply. "It seems like you are also ready to cut anyone's throat for it. Through you could quietly let that stinker choke with his money and companies and leave him alone."

"Uncle has no right even for one cent that I must get!" Edward says confidently. "I will not let that scumbag use what doesn't belong to him. And I will take away what he stole from my family."

"To become the same asshole as he is? Who sank his teeth into that fucking inheritance and doesn't fear that bastard could kill your brother, his fiancée, and your mother."

"You have no brain to understand some things," Edward hums contemptuously. "And why do you need them? To fuck men, you do not need brains. The important thing is to shake your ass well and work your hands and mouth. In your case, everything is perfect about it!"

"Shut up, you, fucking bastard, or I will not be responsible for myself," Natalia hisses, tightly clenching her hands into fists with a heavy breath and setting her icy look on Edward. "I swear, MacClife, you will be dead to the happiness of your uncle!"

"What would you do to me?" Edward smirks contemptuously, putting his hands on his hips. "You cannot fight with a tough man! Especially in this condition. You can barely stand on your feet, but you decided to threaten me... Huh, funny, Rochester, funny..."

"I shall find the strength to deal with you, even if I have just one second before death. If I have to, I will destroy you, even with a dying breath. Not to see your insolent face that gets me fucking enraged!"

"Yours makes me much more enraged! Furthermore, I am not feeling sorry that you brought yourself to this condition. Because you are guilty of it. Not only that. But also the fact that I hate you as much as my uncle."

"Ah, I am guilty!" Natalia exclaims, opening her mouth widely and setting her gaze full of evil on Edward. "The fact that our relationship didn't get better, the fact that your sick uncle is threatening you, Raquelle, Terrence, and your mother... Maybe, am I guilty of something else? For example, the fact that you're not living the life of your dream? That's why you want to become the same greedy, nasty and disgusting man, to whom everyone would wish to die because of harming people and doing bad things!"