Chapter 44: Sometimes The Impossible Is Possible

Meanwhile, Terrence and Raquelle are sitting at home, standing on the balcony of their room, watching what's happening outside, and enjoying the warm wind blowing their hair and clothes nicely. While the girl is leaning on the railings, the man is standing behind her and hugging her by the waist with both arms, sometimes putting his face on her shoulder.

"Oh, that sweet couple is walking somewhere," Terrence says with a quiet chuckle, while the wind is blowing his disheveled hair and shirt with quarter sleeves, the color of which starts from black and ends with white, and which perfectly fits his dark blue, definitely new jeans and gray shoes. "They were so busy with their business that they forgot about us."

"Where have they been?" Raquelle asks, feeling confident in an above-knee black dress with middle open sides that is tight to the girl's stunning body, expresses her dignity perfectly and fits her shoes with the high heels of the same color, the silver bracelets on her hands, and the earrings in the form of a plumage covered with brilliants.

"I don't know. But I think at the home of one of them."

"They've had an idyll for a few months."

"I noticed. My bro doesn't stop admiring his beauty and saying how lucky he is to have her."

"And how they supposed each other during the trial. Natalia looked at Edward with great pity when he was trying to protect himself. And he wanted to be near my friend when she was speaking to the judge. How determinedly he closed her with himself when that man wanted to wound her but wounded him."

"Oh, and how he almost killed that sick stinker Wainwright, who stared at all the girls in the courtroom, said bad things to them, and felt many of them up. If not for the rules about keeping order in the room, Edward would've had no mercy for him."

"We should've definitely been afraid of him 'cause your brother was so wild. When he was beating that sick scumbag, the girls and I were shocked! But we gained respect for him when he let that man wound him."

"Still, we could understand him. I would've also killed that bastard if he'd insolently felt you up and treated you rudely before my eyes."

"I'm sure that Mr. Rochester would've had the pleasure of helping Edward. He wanted to attack Wainwright several times."

"They would've killed him, and Father would've been happy to deal with Uncle Michael."

"Not just him, honey. You and Edward would've also helped Mr. MacClife deal with Michael."

"I don't deny it. I would've told that man everything I thought of him. And in the case of Edward, it's all clear 'cause my brother heard too much from Uncle Michael over the past years."

"And Michael tried to put him in prison," Raquelle sighs heavily. "He wanted to do everything for Edward to be found guilty."

"I think Uncle didn't really know the murder was committed by his accomplice Eric," Terrence assumes. "I watched his reaction when the judge announced the result of the DNA test that let us know that Brown was guilty of the death of my father's friend. He was terribly mad. And if he had been brought to the courtroom, he would've gotten green from the judge's words about Edward being pronounced non-guilty."

"Michael didn't plan to kill Nicolas, despite disliking him. He told the judge that he didn't tell Eric to kill Mr. MacClife's friend."

"No, no, Uncle didn't have to do with it. That was Eric and Nicolas' contras. Personal reasons."

"At least something Michael didn't have to do with."

"Yeah, but he got what he deserved. Uncle will spend the rest of his life in prison."