01: Congratulations

" I have eyes on the target, engaging now" I say lowly into my earpiece as I stride down towards him with a glass of champagne in my hand

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I said to him purposely bumping into him spilling the champagne all over his cheap suit.

"It's alright it happens, but I wouldn't mind you helping me with the stain" he says eyeing me down, his eyes lingering on my chest longer.

"Yea I wouldn't mind at all" I giggle, toying with his tie seductively. Wrapping his arms around my waist he guides me to the 'Backroom', a room where guys like him take advantage of drunk girls in events like this.

He steps in the room first, leaving me to lock the door myself, god he lacks manners too?

The room is darkly luminous, average sized with a queen size bed at the centre. Walls are painted dark navy red and a bunch of sex toys hung on one side.

He quickly takes off his suit and latches his dry ass lips onto mine, his dirty disgusting hand roaming around my body. I immediately draw back from him before it gets any more intense

"Wait I want u on the bed, blind folded" I say to him and without any words he did exactly that. Men, things they'll do to get in any women's pants.

My hand draws  to the dagger strapped on my thigh inside my dress making my to him

" Tell the people in hell I say hello" I remark prior to slicing his throat

I wipe his blood on my dagger with shirt before taking off. "Target secured you can tell the boys to clean his body up"  I say walking out the building, before entering my car and driving off.

~~~~

   I wake up to my alarm going off at 6:30, got into the shower and out in under 30 min. I genuinely don't know how people take 10 min showers that could never be me.

I put my hair up in a low bun, walking into my closet to pull out a black cargo pant, black long sleeve top with straps as well as a gun case to slip into