Destiny

2 months later.....
Aria
Kill or be killed, which is basically the life rules in being in a mafia. In my case, I've always killed and escaped death in the slightest chance, I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. When I had collapsed 2 months ago, I got rushed to the hospital where I had the bullet taken out of me which I now have as a trophy.

The gun shot had damaged an internal organ which killed the baby I was apparently carrying, while still suffering from a concussion and stab wound. The healing process was brutal but Marco made sure I was comfortable and helped with anything else.

Here I am standing in front of my parents grave, wondering what would've happened if I didn't go after Dimitri that night. Would there have been a chance we'd have a baby on the way? I still stand here thinking what the outcome would've been if I didn't accept the mission to go to Italy 3 years ago, would they be alive?

I suck in a shaky breath, my face dampening from the tears I didn't know were spilling. I place the bouquet of flowers on the bottom of the stone, remembering the last time we were together.

"What's wrong aunty?" A tiny voice yells as their figure runs towards me. I look up to see Isadora who'd just arrived with Marco who simply leans on his car watching with shades on.

"Hi butterfly, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I heard you haven't been feeling well so I came to hang out with you" She replies with an innocent smile, her arms wrapping around my torso

"This cheers me up very much" I Laugh, carrying her in my arms as I make my way towards Marco. I still am not cleared to drive so he's been driving me places, not letting me out of his sight.

I set Isadora down as I get within 2 feet away from him and she runs inside the car. Marco embraces me with his arms before then placing a soft kiss on my head.

We draw apart making our way inside the car to set our way back home.

                                 ~~~~~~~

The ride home was filled with conversations about Isadora and what she wants to be when she grows up. I entire mine and Marco's room only to change into a bikini so I can join the rest of the group. My eyes drift off the scar on my stomach and a voice speaks before I zone out.

"Makes you look more badass than ever" Marco complements as he wraps his arm around me from behind

"Don't worry, I don't let it get to me as much" And it's true, scars on your body will never be a surprise to you if you're in the mafia. You just get the hang of it.

I slip out of his grip to start heading for the pool. Once I reach there, I see Taylor talking to Isa, Jade in the pool with Chaz and Ace sitting down on the couch admiring the sunset.

I walk over to meet him and he lets out a deep sigh as of thinking of his biggest problems. "So this is it huh?" He breathes and I throw my gaze on his visible side profile

"What a rough couple months" I reply back

"And you swore there wasn't anything with you and lover boy" he shook his head which makes me slap the back of it

"I thought we were having a sentimental moment" I roll my eyes and he lets out a gruff laugh

"It's part of it!" He squeals before continuing, "remember when you tried to kill me with a knife? How'd that work out for you"

"It might actually come to pass one day you never know" I smile, "you were one annoying motherfucker, not saying you're still not but you get the point" I playfully punch his upper arm and he tugs my head under it instead, attempting to put me in a chokehold

My laughs turn into coughs and I tap out instantly, maybe I'm not fully recovered as I thought. "I can't believe Jade is pregnant" I sigh as my gaze falls on her. Her face is more lit up than ever and her laughs brought from Chaz lightens up the mood even more.

"I can, I mean shit they were going at it like all the time it was getting a bit frustrating hearing them at night" Ace snorts and squeeze my eyes shut relieving myself of that image replaying in his head which makes me shiver

"You are so weird" I answer back in disbelief

"It is the truth" he raised his shoulders up only to drop them back down. Maria interrupts by bringing out a tray of Martinis with Marco behind her and his sole attention on me.

Unlike everybody else, he isn't in a swim wear but is dressed as earlier. I start to walk over to him when I catch a glimpse of Isa trying to take a cup from the tray but I immediately pry her hands off.

"Those are not for you butterfly, how about you go ask Maria for a pop instead" she giggles at me before taking off and I look up only to see Marco in front of me

"I have something for you, wife" he smiles, revealing his dimples that gets me mesmerized every time.

He slips his hands into mine, guiding me back inside. He takes me up back to our room, opening it to see petals of white roses on the bed, spelling out one worded question.

Honeymoon?

"What is this?" I laugh at him as he presses his chest on my back

"Well we didn't really go on a honeymoon when we got married so I thought why not take you on one now" he places a kiss on my neck trailing it up to the back of my ear.

"When and where are we going, husband" I mock which makes him chuckle deeply.

"We leave first thing tomorrow and the rest is a surprise" he insists

"What about-"

"Isadora will be fine with group"

"How long are we gone for?"

"Why? You got some place else to go to as well?"

"Just curious" I spin around to look at him, our gazes boring into each others eyes.

"Aren't you always" he smirks and as he leans in to kiss me. Kissing me like this is the last time he'll ever do such, kissing me like I'm the only thing he desires, kissing me until we're unable to breathe and that's when we draw back.

"I love you" he admits

"I love you" emphasizing on the you, we meet lips again but this time, not pulling away but instead making our way to the bed.

THE END

________________________

That's the story of Aria and Marco, I hope you guys loved their story as much as I did. Thank you all so much for 60k and please don't be afraid the comment, don't be a quiet reader.

I'm deciding wether to continue on with Isadora's story which would be more like a Lawyer X Mafia boss type trope but also enemies to lovers as well ofc! But please let me know fr if you're going to read it.

I might go back and edit some chapters just to reword them a bit and all so don't be phased if it says I updated a random chapter.

Also if I do decide I'd want to write a story for Isadora then the sneak peak will be posted under this story so keep that in mind.

This is bye for now and me signing off.

Stay safe, love you XOXO