Surprise

Aria
Now that my shoulder is in much better shape, I can now freely shop for dresses for the party Celeste is holding. Marco's been busy with work from mafia so seeing him around this time is impossible which is basically my only time to escape his bedroom. I run into Jade as I exit the room which reminds me I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her since I got back.

"I hate this, you not talking to me-"

"You were fine with it for two years why the sudden change of heart?" She bites back, brows raised at me.

"I'm sorry-" I beg before Taylor comes around from a corner, eyeing us both.

"Seriously? This is still happening? You know what, come on we have things to do" she reaches for both mine and jade's arm and drags us downstairs.

"Where are we going" Jade groans as she effortlessly pulls back

"Celeste's party is today which means we need to find a dress to wear, which also means we're going shopping" she blankly states as she takes us out the huge building. She nods at a driver who was already standing there awaiting her presence and guides us towards the car before forcefully pushing us inside it.

"I already have dresses I can wear Tay-"

"Yea but what other excuse do we have to go shopping, plus I have Ace's debit card" she winks which makes me force out a laugh

"You little bitch" Jade gasps and I laugh harder

"Whattt" Taylor shrugs as she puts on her seat belt and orders the driver to take off.

❥❥❥❥

We try on different dresses mainly because neither of us knew what to wear to that type of party. Jade and I are now bonded more than ever and I have finally picked out a dress I could wear.

It's green and hugs my body in all the right places as if it were made exclusively for me. We check out the dresses and head for the car right before I get a call from no other than Marco.

"Where are you?" He asks without greeting and I smile

"Oh hi Aria how are you, good morning, oh yeah hi I'm doing fine, good morning to you too" I sarcastically respond and I hear him take in a deep breath before exhaling

"Why was I told you left the house"

"I'm not a prisoner Marco I can go anywhere I want besides, the girls and I wanted to go shopping for the party this afternoon" I reply as the car starts moving again

"You should've told me that before you even thought of leaving the bed"

"Yea well I didn't see you there and if you want me to talk to you, make time other than that goodbye" I hang up on him before he could say anything and peel my gaze on the road.

We get home in about 30 minutes and I start getting ready knowing it'll take a while. Marco hasn't touched me since I got back from Italy and I'm beginning to hope tonight will break the cycle.

I look at the time again to see it's already 3:24 and I quickly take off my robe and slip into my dress.