Mine

Aria
A sharp pain in my head causes me to jolt up from sleep and am met with Marco's gaze on me. My head immediately starts pounding due to the amount of drinks I had last night.

"Jesus were you watching me sleep?" I rub my forehead with both hands and look back at him which he is currently sitting down on the couch facing me

"Pain killer's on your right along with water" I nod and turn my head to grab it right before he starts to talk again

"Now that you are fully sober, mind telling me what the fuck you were doing at the club last night completely wasted and dressed-"

"Like a whore?" I finish his sentence and his face turns cold

"I am not playing games with you right now, do you know how dangerous and fucking stupid it was to do that?"

"You told me not to sulk around-"

"Yea I didn't tell you to go throw yourself at more men, this isn't funny Aria anything could've happened-"

"Oh please stop with that bullshit, if you want to say it just say it, no need to sugar quote it. Fine I got assaulted I shouldn't go out because of that!? You told me to go back to my normal self and this is me trying to do it, so now I shouldn't?"

"Another thing I don't need is you getting kidnapped again or even worse raped! I mean look at you, you couldn't get out of bed for two weeks and I'm not about to go through shit again!"

"You? Your the one who offered-"

"Look around! Who else will?!" He barks out and I wince at his tone

"Who else will? I'm sorry last time I checked you brought me here against my will, I don't have anyone here all because of you and you shouldn't feel the need to make me guilty of that because that's on you!" I get up from bed and walk out the room, slamming the door shut.

It doesn't take long to realize that Marco's running after me while yelling but I ignore it and make my way downstairs

"Don't you fucking walk away from me!" He growls as he catches my wrist and spins me around. He cages me with his hand against the wall and I attempt to push him off but he pins both of my hands above me.

"From now on you aren't leaving this house without me am I clear ?" His voice deepens and he raises a brow when I don't respond. His hand pinning mine on the wall tightens and I wince at the pain he's inflicting

"First it was stop being in the room all the time and now I'm not even allowed to go anywhere as if you're-"

"I said am I clear?" I nod at the question and he deeply chuckles

"Words amore use your words"

"Yes, you've made yourself clear now let me go" he unpins my hands and I rub my wrist where the pain occurs and walk past him making sure my shoulder bumps him.

I make my way to the dining table where Maria already has breakfast laid out for us. I take a sit and grab two slices of the French toast and I put some strawberries beside it.

"We need to start planning for the wedding, my mom will come by later and help you with that. The mafia ball is also coming up in 3 days so there's a stylist coming by tomorrow" he says between bites

"Great anything else I should know on short notice?" I glare at him with my eyebrow raised

"Yes we are going out for dinner at 8 so be ready"

"Over my dead body" I snort

"That wasn't me asking" he gets up from his seat and leaves the room before I object. I hate him so much.