Who is charles prince?

Aria
Once Marco and I had finished our session, we decided to get food but only takeout because he had some things to do in his office as well. I'm currently in the weapons room getting my gun loaded and other blades strapped to me. Kim enters the room with coms in her hand and hands one over to me.

I tell her she shouldn't bring that much things with her just to make her comfortable when we run into trouble meaning if she needs to fight her way out. I was already wearing dress pants all I had to do was wear a skims top and my blazer over it.

Once I finish, I walk out the room and back to my office to meet up with Kim. Doesn't take long till she reveals herself and we both make our way down to the underground garage to pick a car.

I notice she starts walking over to the drivers side and I arch my brows. "What are you doing?" I say walking over to her side

"I've been giving orders by Marco insisting I should drive" she replies innocently

"Marco isn't your boss, I am. Now, passenger seat" I nod to the other side of the car and she accepts without objection, leaving me to enter the car and start the engine.

❥❥❥❥

Kim has already jammed the camera and picking a lock is something you'd learn in 6th grade so getting in isn't going to be a problem. As expected, the lights were off when we step in just before we turn them back on.

I inform Kim it's better if we split up to find anything that can lead us to Dimitri faster and I take off making my way upstairs. His room door was slightly opened as if he left in a hurry which grants me easier access inside the room. I quickly search through his closet, trying not to make a mess of anything so he wouldn't suspect anything.

I rummage through his drawers and shelf but still nothing which makes me think of places I haven't searched. The bed. I kneel down and place my head on the floor trying to find anything below the bed but nothing catches my eye which makes me search the pillow case. I shake it down and surprisingly a small booklet comes out.

It's a passport with Charles's identity on it, if I didn't know better I'd say a fake passport of Italy most likely the one he used to enter the country. But why is he here at the same time Marco and I came back? Dimitri must have him following us which means—

Shattering of glass jolts me out of my thoughts and I quickly follow the sound back downstairs only to see no one, not even Kim. I bolt out the doors to see someone shoving her inside a blue car with no plates and I immediately bring out my gun to shoot at them but it's no luck since they've started to drive off.

What the fuck do they want with Kim.

I rush to grab my phone and dial Marco as I run back to the car trying to follow them. He instantly picks up and I try to make up words fast so he can quickly act on it

"I need you to track the car I'm in, and no I don't remember the license plate just check whatever car I've booked out and find it!" I yell in a panic as my feet pushes on the pedal more

"Aria what's going on?" He says in a panic and I can hear him scrambling over something but can't make out what

"They've got Kim and I'm tailing them right now"

"You're what? You have no back up, please stop the car and come back to the office I'm sure wherever they take her we'll find her" he assures me but there's no way I'm backing off on this