Italy here we come 🔥

Aria
The moment I step into the room, our lips connect. He pushes me onto the door as my hand tangles in his hair pulling more close to me. He latches his lips on my neck causing me to let out a breathless moan. He quickly finds my soft spot making my body tingle with every contact and me unable to form words.

Marco
Without thought she jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my torso and I walk towards the bed, tossing her on it. "Lay back" I order as she attempts to strip me of my clothes.

She listens, watching me as I strip off my clothes with her undoing every knot of her swim wear. Getting on the bed, I hover over her, dropping my head to her neck again before trailing over to her neck and breast. I take her hard nipple in my mouth, my hand squeezing the other making her moan out loud.

She arches her back at the feel of warm mouth on her skin. My mouth goes onto the other one right before moving up to connect our lips again.

"This doesn't mean anything" she whispers against my lips but I simply smirk, knowing she's nothing but a liar.

I move down, trailing kisses down the tattoo between her breast, her ribs, stomach before reaching to her core.

"Spread your legs for me, amore" I insist and she obeys without objection. I skim my fingers down before plunging two of them in her

"So fucking wet for me" I deeply say looking up to her and seeing what I'm doing, how I make her feel

I pump my fingers in and out with rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her hand goes to rest on my abs as she moans uncontrollably. She clenched around my fingers which tells me she's close and I increase my paces just as her juices starts to spill

She lifts her head up to kiss me again, we draw away to collect our breath and I use this chance to talk

"I don't have-"

"That's fine, I'm on the pill" she interrupts knowing what I was talking about. Her arms circle my neck drawing me closer to her as I bury my tongue in her mouth. My hand draws up to pull hers away, pinning it above her. My free hand guides my length to her entrance before entering her.

Her legs open wider as I go deeper and my head falls on her chest as I move in and out of her. "Cosí fottutamente stretto" I whisper in her ear, my hand tightens around hers as she attempts to break free of my grip.

(So fucking tight)

She becomes a moaning mess and I go faster, hitting her g spot repeatedly. The head board hitting the wall with every thrust and her eyes roll back. I draw my free hand up to tighten around her neck and pull her face up to smash her lips with mine.

I kiss her roughly, room filling with sounds of two flesh smashing together.

"Marco.." she whimpers, the sound of her moaning my name sends shocks through my veins

"Shit" I groan "say it again"

"Marco, I'm close" she says breathlessly

"I know principessa, me too" with that, I feel her clench around me. "Fuck do it again", she tightens around me again.

She starts screaming mixing with moans which are music to my ears. After a few seconds, we both arrive together, driven over the edge. My liquid and her juices mixing together.

But she doesn't stop there.

The moment my grip around her loosens she uses the opportunity to flip us so that I'm now positioned under her.

Her hand goes down to massage my cock before she places it in her causing me to groan deeply. She moves her hip back and forth, her breasts bouncing with every movement.