Something's off

⚠️MATURE/VIOLENT  SCENES ⚠️

Aria's Pov

I hit him again making blood splatter out of his mouth, staining the walls. I turn my back to him to take off jacket and and hang it, right when I see Marco coming in at the other side of the room which is separated by glass. I turn to the son of a bitch again and slowly stride to him, using my dagger to trace his body as I walk around him.

"I'm only going to ask again, who sent you" I lowered my voice, lowering my head so we are on the same level. "Go to hell!" he spits on my face but all I do is laugh, I grab a hand full of his shirt and rip it to clean the spit off my face.

"Okay so I see you want to do this the hard way then, fine by me" I dig my dagger in his left thigh making him yell out in pain.

"Tell me who sent you!" I twist the dagger clockwise in his thigh making him scream more. Pathetic.

"You know, I would love to deliver your chopped off body to your wife which oh wait is expecting a child no? awh wouldn't she love that?" I threaten, his eyes light up but he then laughs. He's laughing? I just threatened his wife and he's laughing?

"Kill her if you want, that would just help me get rid of some of my problems but my major one is killing you" he shrugs. I take out my dagger from his thigh and walk behind him, grabbing one of his finger and cutting it off making him cry out and blood splattering on my shirt

I grab his hair and yank it back so his neck is exposed, I bring the dagger on his neck and make it pierce his skin a bit.

"Any last words? No? Okay" I say, not letting him finish his sentence I slice his throat causing blood to go everywhere. I look at the people standing at the other side of the glass and lay my eyes on Marco's which he's intensely staring back with his hands in his pocket. I open the door making us be in the same room but I only walk past to exit the room.

I make my way to my room to change my clothes but to be followed by Marco, the fuck does he wants now? I open my room door and attempt to shut it but Marco swiftly stops it. I leave him and walk inside more bring out a bralette and sweats to change into and place it on my bed but Marco just stands there.

"The fuck do you want, can't you see I'm a little busy" I utter, dropping my jacket on the floor and starting to take off my shirt.

"You started the interrogation without me?" he states walking in the room a little more

"Well You went away to god knows where, not my fault" I shrug and throw my shirt on the floor, with him having a sight of my black lace bra

"I was busy foll-"

"Following up on what exactly? last time I checked the only thing we were looking into was the shooter which we had" I walk towards him with my arms folded

"whatever I'm doing is non of your business" he says making me to laugh in his face, "You are up to something which I will get to the bottom of but If you'd excuse me I need to shower so leave" I speak and turn my back on him, walking to my dresser

"Haven't your mother taught you not to spit out stupid things out of that pretty mouth, amore?" he smirks

"This pretty mouth can say whatever the hell it wants and right now it's telling you to get lost" I pull down my pants, exposing the black lace underwear. I swear I saw a muscle in his jaw tick as I make my way to the bathroom.

"Oh and close the door behind you" I wink and slam the bathroom door shut.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jade's Pov

I want to kill this son of a bitch, he's getting on my fucking nerves. Chaz mother fucking Easton can suck my non existent dick.

"You speak to me with fucking respect if you don't want your body in a bag being sent to your family!" I scream

"If I were you, I'd watch the way you speak to me." his voice lowered as he moves closer to me

"You know who I am, and I do not bow-"

"Please you don't mean shit, as far as am aware you're invincible, do you have want me to spell it out for you? Nobody gives two shits about you" he chuckles, I swiftly grab his arm and lock them behind his back before slamming him on the wall, he breaks away from my grip to turn around while my right hand find his neck and start to apply pressure making him gasp for air.

"Is it late to admit I have a choking kink, and you looking up to me right now like that isn't really helping the situation" he manages to say while his stupid smirk starts to form on his face again.

I inch my face closer to him, "Go to hell" I seethe letting him go making him draw air back into his lungs. "Fine by me, looks like my job here is done anyways" his hand move up to rub his neck and starts to leave my room right before he stops and turns around. His eyes meeting mine, mine burning into his. For some reason I feel really nervous under his gaze right when his eyes darken and he's walking fast towards me.

"Please don't shoot me for this" He smashes his lips on mine and god I think I just forgot how to breathe. Our lips move rough against each other as his hands reach the back of my thigh alerting me to jump on him.

I wrap my legs around his torso and he moves to the wall, my back hitting it roughly. His teeth tug on my lip for entrance which was granted to him without thought, his tongue deepening in my mouth.

Why do I hate him again?

I probably shouldn't continue but it feels so right and good to stop. His left hand slides up my thigh to squeeze my ass making me let out a soft moan. I hate how my body responds to his touch, I slide my fingers through soft his hair while his head dips down to begin kissing my neck. I squirm when he kisses my soft spot and I feel his lips turn up into a smile.

He moves towards my bed and tosses me on it, quickly stripping me of clothes he yanks both of my legs towards him making my back hit the bed. His arms wraps around my inner thigh as he starts kissing them, teasing me a bit.

"Don't move"

----------------------------------------------------------

Welllllll that happened

I just wanted to show you how Jade's and Chaz's relationship would start, this was kind of rushed because I only started writing it today but it is what it is.

Yall go check out my tiktok @..shereadss and don't forget to follow.

Vote and comment!!<33