Chapter 3

I have a temper. But I never realized how bad it was until now.

And apparently when I was angry, things moved.

Take now for example, the office desk was shaking. Rattling more like.

Yet Cedric Sam McLain continued looking at me like I was from Mars.

"What. Are. You. Talking about?." I bit out trying to regain my composure.

"Stop shaking my table and I will tell you." He replied calmly.

"I'm not shaking your desk." I denied then I saw the look in his eyes. "I can't freaking control it! Do you know what's wrong with me?" I asked him desperately.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "They didn't tell me that you didn't know." He mumbled to himself but I heard him.

"Who?" I demanded. I was about to reach for his neck when he finally spoke.

"You better sit down for this." He advised looking tortured. "I'm not starting until you sit down." He added when I didn't move.

"You will start while I'm standing." I told him firmly crossing my arms over my small boobs.

He was going to argue but he clearly thought the better of it -wise man "You are a supernatural creature. You are not a mere mortal." He paused clearly trying to find the best words to use. "We are a community of supernatural creatures, werewolves, werefoxes, banshees, vampires, seers and lots of other creatures. We are not myths, Santana. We are very much real."

I laughed. I laughed so hard I began to cry. This was ridiculous! Was he telling me that all stuff like werewolves and vampires were real? Did he think I was stupid? I have 4.0 GPA every year and he thinks he can pull a fast one on me? Well, he clearly didn't do his research.

"Where are the cameras, Mr McLain?" I asked catching my breath.

"You think this is a joke." He stated rubbing his face in his hands frustratedly. He turned to me again. "This isn't a joke, I swear to you."

"Oh, okay. So what are you?" I said mockingly with a laugh. "A vampire?"

His face darkened for a second then he laughed. "No. I'm a werewolf."

He was so serious when he said that. I almost believed him. But no way this could be true.

"Right. Right, of course you are." I scoffed.

He walked to me then put his hands on my shoulders the way my brother does. "Santana, if you don't believe this, how then can you explain what happened yesterday and the fact that you were shaking my desk a few minutes ago?"

My gaze faltered and I looked at the desk, it had stopped shaking. How could I explain it?

No, Santana. This can't be it. There had to be another rational explanation.

"Get your paws off me." I said as I shrugged his hands off. "I am going to report you for inappropriate behavior." I said angrily.

He sighed. "Do you want me to prove it to you?"

"You will do no such thing!" I told him strapping on my backpack. I wasn't going to sit here and wait for this man to mess with me. It was too ridiculous. "I'm leaving. I hope you get hit by a bus."

"Oh, I'd just heal. " he smirked.

"Idiot." I hissed stomping to the door.

"No wait don't go, Santana. There is so much more that I still have to tell you." Mr McLain cried.

Unnatural forcesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें