Chapter twenty seven: One more night

"Okay... I know I said I wanted to voyage into the wardrobe, but now I'm here I'm feeling a little inexperienced for the trip" I reveal honestly.

Millie flicks an eyebrow upward tauntingly and her lips lift into a teasing smile "we all have a first time... pardon the expression but it's just like riding a bike, you have to just get back on and try... and just like riding a bike, once you get into a rhythm...you are well away"

I gulp a little, nervously. Millie's sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed, nude, with a sheet draped over her lap, she looks heavenly, her raven hair running down her bare arms, tickling her chest. It had been a couple hours since breakfast and we had eaten with Kate and then dragged ourselves back to bed. For two hours we have been doing nothing but lie together under the covers, talking about life, kissing, cuddling, laughing, and now we were about to try something new, and I've never felt more like a virgin in my entire life.

"Let me check it's tight" Millie asks and she leans forward and tugs the straps against my flesh, I jerk forward with the movement. Her eyes meet mine and she bites her lip "you're most definitely ... tight" she says seductively as she pressed her lips to mine, god she was taunting me, and I couldn't take it one more second. I needed to do it, I had to, to know Millie was about to be filled by me, like I was by her, to fuck her this way... just the thought drives me wild as I pushed her back down into the sheets.

"No more talking ..." I say placing a finger over her lips before replacing it with a sweet kiss.

She pulls back "Can I just say one thing" she asks against my lips.

I open my eyes to see hers closely looking over my features "is it constructive" I ask. "Because I learn better from doing rather than being told... I'm an athlete... we think quick on our feet"

Millie nods "understood... I just wanted to say... why don't you let me guide you into position when you are ready... being a first timer and all"

I smile amused "Millie, I do know the female anatomy, being female and all myself, and a lesbian. I may not have done this particular act before but I'm not fumbling in the dark. I don't need you to guide me like I'm landing a damn airplane"

Millie laughs into my shoulder, placing a kiss there against my flesh. "Okay... stop teaching Millie... I got it... I'm sorry it's an instinct"

She lies her head back down on the pillow and I gaze down at her lovingly. I reach for her cheek and run my fingers up through her hair, my eyes not once leaving hers "I needed this" I confess, so quietly she strained to hear me.

The frown that forms on Millie's adorable face tells me she heard me "what do you mean" she asks "needed what" she adds looking most concerned at the way my eyes misted up.

My heart begins to race, Millie feels it, her hand goes there instantly to the place below my breast where it beats against my ribs and her gaze intensifies "are you okay" she asks and she instantly pulls me into her arms, my eyes close, a tear rolls down my cheek, one that I hope she won't ever see. A tear of guilt and remorse, that this couldn't last, that it was perhaps about to blow up, that I had prior knowledge and hadn't shared it.

"One more night" I finally respond. I wipe the tear away and push up onto my arms so that I am over her again.

"One more night" she asks confused.

"I just ...needed... one more night... with you" I confess and I dip my lips to hers and take away her questions with soft and sweet kisses.

I lie down on my side and my hand runs down her body, caressing every inch as the kiss intensifies, our mouths opening to the other, tongues brushing, my fingers slipping between her legs and stroking her lightly as her hips begin to rise and beg for more. The arousal that began to lace through my fingers as I slowly pushed my fingers inside the warmth of her, let me know she was ready for me to take this further. I moved my kisses to her jawline and up to her neck, running my tongue softly against her pulse there as she moaned sweetly into my ear.