2

Y/n Pov :

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I groan and switched it off and woke putting my hair to a side and adjusting to the light. I checked the time and my eyes widen. It's 9:10 I have to meet Namjoon at 10 I'm gonna be late.

I quickly rush to the washroom and took bath and brushed my teeth. I washed my hair yesterday night so it's okay.
I apply makeup and took my purse and head outside took a taxi and head to the cafe.

My outfit and makeup :

I

I

reached the cafe in 20 mins, I got out of the car and paid the driver his money and went in to be greeted by the workers. I searched for namjoon and i found him in the corner raising his hand. I smiled and went towards him and sat on the chair opposite to him.

Rm - "hey".

Y/n - "hi, I'm sorry I came late".

Rm - "it's okay even I came 10 mins ago".

Y/n - "oh I see"

Rm - "what work do you do"?

Y/n - "I don't have a job, I was looking for one and ended up with this sugar daddy app".

Rm - " Oh.. Your parents did not tell you anything?".

Y/n - "umm.. I don't have parents".

Rm - " Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that"

Y/n - "it's okay, what is your job"?

Rm - "I'm a mafia"

My eyes widen I don't know what to say what did I get myself into a mafia is my sugar daddy wtf!!!

Rm - " Please don't be scared I won't do anything to you". "I just kill people who have done bad work".

I nodded my head and looked down. I felt his hand on mine, I lift my head up and stare at his eyes which are looking into mine

Rm - " Don't be scared of me. I promise I won't do anything to you".

Y/n - "okay I trust you ".

He smiled and his dimples pop out aww he is so cute.

Y/n - "what do I have to do"?

Rm - "so I'm your sugar daddy and your my sugar baby. So you can't be in any relationship and you can't fall in love with me".

Y/n - " Yeah I get it".

Rm - "there are some other rules you have to follow".

Y/n - "oh what are they".

Rm -

1. You have to call me daddy when we are alone when we are in public you can call me baby, namjoon Or whatever you like.
2. You can't speak with any men
3. You can't let anyone touch you
4. When I call you, you need to be at my house.
5. If I ask you to move in with me you have to.
6. At night you have to wear lingerie or something sexy only when I say you to.
Is that clear.

I digest what he said recalling in my mind and then nodded my head.

Rm - "words babygirl~"

He said and placed my side hair back of my ear.

Y/n - "yes namjoon".

We spoke for a while and had breakfast at the cafe and walked out while holding hands.

Rm - "shall I leave you home?"

Y/n - "yeah".

We got in his car damn he is rich his car looks so expensive.

Rm - " Tell me the address".

I said him my address and he started driving and kept his hand on my thigh at first I flinched but eventually got used to it.

Y/n - "do you live with your parents?"

Rm - "no they live far away but they are in seoul only".

Y/n - "Oh okay ".

In next 20 mins we reached my home and I got out of the car even he too.

Y/n - " Thank you for leaving me"

Rm - "it's alright babygirl but I need something in return".

Y/n - " What? "

He did not say anything and came closer to me pulling me closer by my waist I placed my hand on his chest and looked into his eyes. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine I'm a lil shocked but kissed him back after a few seconds he broke the kiss and moved away.

Rm - "hmm your lips are very soft and tasty".

I blushed and looked down

Rm - "Bye baby".

I waved him bye and he went away.