20

Next Day :

Y/n woke up as well as namjoon
She prepared breakfast for him as he is leaving for his work.
He ate his breakfast and took everything he need and y/n passed him his car keys.

Rm - "bye love, take care if you need anything call me ok?"

She nodded her head and hugged him. Keeping her head on his shoulder.

Y/n - "I'll miss you"

Rm - "me too darling" *smile*

She pulled away from the hug and fixed his coat.

Y/n - "have a good day, I love you"

Rm - "you too sweetheart love you more"

He kissed her forehead and peaked her lips and drove off in the car and y/n waved him bye.
She went inside their bedroom and took shower and came out wearing her clothes and doing her morning routine.

She then went down and cleaned the home and changed the bedsheets of their room and she also did the laundry.

After all her work is done she had her breakfast while watching YouTube on TV and she washed the dishes from morning  which were used and she again went and sat on the couch watching kdrama, netflix.

After 2 hours :

It's 11:37 right now y/n is so busy in watching kdrama the last episode. After the episode finished she streched her arms and took her phone and checked the time. It's almost lunch time.

Y/n - "I should make namjoon's lunch too and go and give him"

She switched off the tv and went towards kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out chicken and vegetables.

She kept everything aside and took out pan, bowl etc and started cooking. Y/n decided to cook kimchi fried rice with fried chicken and salad on the side.

After 30 Mins :

She wiped her sweat off her forehead and kept the lunch box in the paper bag and removed her apron and went upstairs to her bedroom and washed her face and wore nice clothes since she is going to namjoon's company. She applied makeup and her favorite mist. She comed her hair and took her purse from cupboard.

Outfit :

Y/n Pov :

Y/n Pov :

I went down stairs after getting dressed. I took the paper bag in which I have kept namjoon's lunch. I took the house keys and went out and locked the door.
The guards asked me.

Guard - "where are you Mrs. Kim?"

Y/n - "to give namjoon his lunch"

Guard - "okay Mrs. Kim the driver is ready"

I nodded and went towards the car. He opened the door for me and then closed the door and said the driver where to take me and to be careful. I thanked him and the driver started driving.