15

Y/n Pov :

I stood there leaning my head on the wall and admired namjoon from far. I'm so gald that he is back nothing happened to him.
I smiled and wiped my tears.

Y/n - "thank you so much God, for giving me my namjoon back"

Jin - "Y/n go inside, he is looking for you"

I nodded and pushed the door open stepping inside. Namjoon's eyes we're at me when I came in
I smiled at him and went to him.

Y/n - "hey honey"

I said and hold his hands for him to just hold my hands tighter.

Rm - "h-hi"

Y/n - "how you feeling now?"

Rm - "better baby"

I nodded and smiled and then Mrs. Kim said

Mrs. Kim - "namjoon I got to know about this girl y/n"

Rm - "eom-"

Mrs. Kim - "I don't need explanation now, just end your relationship and I don't want her to be with you in your life"

Rm - "eomma no yo-"

I press his hand and stopped him

Y/n - "Mrs.kim let's talk about this matter later when namjoon gets healed.I don't want to stress him in this condition. I hope you know that"

I said and looked at Mrs. Kim straight in her eyes.

Mrs. Kim - "I know that I don't need your opinion"

I nodded and she went out followed by Mr. Kim.

Jk - "I'm happy that your okay hyung, you scared all of us especially y/n"

Tae - "yeah poor girl she was crying so much she stood in corner for whole 1 and a half hour "

Jm - "yeah better thank her hyung and don't scare us like this"

Rm - "yes guys, I'm sorry for worrying all you"

Suga - "it's okay now take care of your health doctor have prescribed some medicines take them on time I'll tell y/n"

He nodded at suga oppa's words

J-hope - "and also don't worry about hwan he is in our old mansion were we keep our enemies after you get okay we will go and have some fun"

Rm - "okay hobi hyung thank you so much"

Jin - "it's okay namjoon-ah take care"

They said and went out. I sat down on the chair still holding his hand.

Rm - "I'm sorry"

Y/n - "I hate you so much, you know that. I was so scared that what if something happens to you. I was crying so much. Don't do this namjoon it hurts so much for me to see you in pain. I love you and I need you by my side always and your not gonna leave me alone. What will I do without you? Where should I go!

I said while crying. He pulled me into his chest and caressed my hair.

Rm - "shh... It's okay and I'm sorry my love. I love you more my baby. I'll never ever leave you and go. It's my promise.

I pulled back and wiped my tears nodding my head and attaching our pinkies together.

Rm - " I love you"

Y/n - "I love you more"

We both kissed passionately
The kiss is filled with love and only love which I was longing for such a long time and only I wanted it from non other than
"𝘔𝘺 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯"

We pulled out and looked into each other's eyes.

Rm - "I know your worried about my mom don't worry everything will be alright I'm always here for you hm?"

Y/n - "yes and your not leaving me anywhere?"

Rm - "I can't even imagine leaving you now"

I smiled and nodded my head.

Y/n - "but what about the contract which you told me?"

I teased him a little

Rm - "fuck it babygirl I love you that's all I know your mine and I'm only yours"

I chuckled and brushed our nose together.

Y/n - "you're so adorable"

He smiled and his dimples popped out.

Rm - "how did you fell in love with me?"

Y/n - "cause your so down to earth person and also you always take care of me and be with me and you were the one who guided me during my hard times.

Rm - "Aww"

I giggled

Rm - "well I fell for you cause you are not like my sugar baby you make me feel like your my girlfriend. You take care of me so nicely that no sugar baby will do
What I want in a girl you have all the qualities"

Y/n - "ohh I see Mr. Kim"

Rm - "y/n I wanna ask you something?"

Y/n - "sure anything for you my love"

Rm - "will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen in shock did he just propose me for real?? It's not a dream right?? Omg!!!

Y/n - "yes joon"