9

Today namjoon and y/n are going to a mafia party. Namjoon got invited in the party. He doesn't want to take y/n with him. He is scared that anyone may harm her, his enemy or someone but y/n want to go with namjoon. He agreed cause he can't say no to her puppy eyes.

Currently they both are getting ready for the party. Namjoon fixed his tie. Y/n also fixed her hair and turned around to see him. He looked breath taking. So handsome and looking so hot.

Rm - "done checking me out, so we can go?"

She quickly looked away a lil embarrassed. He chuckled and came towards her. Pulling her closer by waist and caressing her face.

Rm - "you look gorgeous"

She blushed

Y/n - "thank you, your looking good"

He smiled and they both went down and sat in their car and drove off to the venue.

Their Outfit :

Namjoon :

Y/nie :

In 1 hour they reached the place It is a big hall, with very gorgeous and elegant decorationThey are many guards and a lot of people in beautiful and elegant dresses

It is a big hall, with very gorgeous and elegant decoration
They are many guards and a lot of people in beautiful and elegant dresses. Y/n and Namjoon got out from the car and went inside the hall.

People are playing cards, drinking, dancing and talking.
Y/n and Namjoon went in and people started bowing to Namjoon. He smiled and went past them. He met with his friends.

A guy with broad shoulders hugged namjoon and gave a sweet smile to y/n. She smiled back and bowed to him. He bowed back.

Jin - "hello my name is jin and I'm world wide handsome"

He winked at her, she blushed a little.

Then a short guy with blonde hair came towards y/n and kisses her back of her hand.

Jm - "hello gorgeous, may I know your name?"

She smiled and said.

Y/n - "hello my name is park y/n"