24

After 3 years :

Many things have changed in these three years. Namjoon is still a mafia and also a very famous one. Their love for each other grew very much. They enjoy each other's company and both are best friends and also husband and wife. Namjoon takes care of y/n very nicely and now a days a little more cause y/n is 9 month pregnant.

Namjoon isn't allowing her to do any work. He is working from home and also taking caring of y/n her mood swings and cravings
He never complain or said no to her. She thanks God for that.
She got a very sweet and caring husband who loves and takes care of her so much. He makes sure that y/n is comfortable and not stressed very much.

He takes her to check up every end of the month. He feeds her healthy food at morning and before going to sleep. He sometimes orders food for lunch  from the restaurant she likes or make her favourite food by himself and during night if she craves for something, he brings and give it to her forgetting how much tired he is.

Y/n feels bad, but then reassure herself that, he is doing all of this for her and their baby. When they got to know that they are going to be parents namjoon was beyond happy and excited. She thought that she will never be a mom because when she talks about having a baby together. Namjoon just ignores that and changes the topic but now he is so much excited for the baby.

They went for shopping and brought a cradle for the baby. They decorated the baby's room in simple yet bring colors. They brought baby clothes as well both boys and girls clothes. Namjoon everytime goes out for meeting or bringing something
He always buys something for the baby. Shoes or toys anything which he likes.

Y/n's due date is coming near, she is nervous yet very excited to met their baby. It's a type of feeling she can't express. Currently. She is sipping her hot chocolate in their bedroom while watching kdrama. She moaned at the taste and licked her lips and fingers. She got up, because she wants to go keep the cup down in the kitchen. She walked a few steps and felt something wet between her thighs. She hissed at the pain in her lower abdomen.
She held her baby bump and screamed in pain.

Namjoon Pov :

I'm walking towards our bedroom checking on y/n. I opened the door and my eyes widen. Y/n is holding her stomach crying in pain. I walked towards her and kept the cup aside. Her water broke I need to take her to the hospital.

Rm - "come let's go to hospital"

I held her hand and made her walk down the stairs. We reached the main door and I walked out with y/n. I opened the car door and made her sit inside

Rm - "drive to the hospital fast"

He nodded and started driving.
I cleared the hair out of y/n's face and rubbed her belly.

Rm - "it's okay baby". We are going to the hospital right, everything will be alright my love"

Y/n - "namjoon-ahh it's hur-hurting me"

Rm - "I'm sorry sweetheart I can't do anything for you just take you to the hospital"

Y/n - "hurry up please"

Rm - "yes just a little while more"

She screamed and cried in pain.
I was afraid of this part where she will be in pain crying and screaming and I can't do anything for her.

We reached the hospital and the nurseries and doctors took her inside in the strecher. I held her hand and walked with her. We reached the labour room and
I was going inside but the doctor stopped me and y/n held my hand tight.

Rm - "let me go inside my wife needs me"

Doc - "sorry sir but you're not allowed to go in"

Y/n - "nam-joon... Please come"

Rm - "move aside and let me go"

They gave up and I went inside the room and they transfer y/n on the bed and started the preparation of the delivery.

Rm - "excuse me miss.. Could you make a call for me?"

Nurse - "sure sir"

Rm - "thanks please call Mr. Seokjin from my phone and tell him to come here fast as she is in labour"

She nodded and went out of the room to make the call. The doctor checked y/n and said.

Doc - "all ready to give birth, check her BP and heartbeat while she is pushing and Miss please start pushing"

Y/n opened her eyes and pushed with all her strength. She screamed so loudly it's hurting me so much. I don't have anyone by my side to comfort me. I just hope the rest members come very quick. I need all of them.

Y/n did 2 pushes and they need more 4 pushes for the baby to come out. I held her hand in mine and wipped her sweat off her forehead. I tapped her cheek and she came back to her sense and started pushing with all of her strength.

Rm - "yes good job baby, just like that more 3 pushes"

She pushed and they need just one more push and the baby is fully out. She is fainting, her eyes started closing. Her heartbeat is decreasing. It's making me worried. No nothing should happen. I tapped her cheek.

Nurse - "doctor her heartbeat is decreasing, she is dieing"

Rm - "no no no baby please wake up... Please one last push. Don't do this please. For me for our baby please jagiya"

I said and tears made their way out of my eyes. She opened her eyes a little and her heartbeat started coming in a normal pace.
I held her hand and she pushed with all her energy left with a loud scream. I heard a baby's crying voice. My eyes widen and I looked at y/n but she already fainted.

Nurse - "Don't worry Mr. Kim she is just tired cause of the delivery
She will gain her consciousness soon"

I nodded and smiled at her, the doctor handed me our baby. I took the small joy in my hands and smiled brightly.

Doc - "congratulations Mr. Kim you are blessed with a baby girl"

Rm - "thank you so much doctor"

Doc - "my pleasure"

I kissed my daughters forehead and she wined a little. I chuckled and said.

Rm - "Welcome to the world my princess"