17

Wedding Day :

Y/n Pov :

I'm sitting here in front of the mirror they said my stylist will arrive in 15 mins. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I couldn't believe that I'm gonna marry namjoon I did not thought I'll marry him. I'm very nervous about what is gonna happen today. I hope everything goes well.

My stylist came in and greeted me and she started doing my makeup and after my makeup is done she did my hair in a nice bun and attached few fake flowers around it.

Stylist - "you're looking very beautiful mam"

Y/n - "all thanks to you thank you"

She nodded and went away jin came in and looked at y/n from head to toe.

Jin - "namjoon is gonna die today your looking gorgeous as hell"

She blushed and looked down

Y/n - "thank you oppa"

Jin - "come let's go all are waiting for you especially your soon to husband"

I nodded and we both went out
I stood their near the entrance and soon the music started playing and I linked my arm with jin's arm and we both walked down the hall. Everyone's eyes we're on me. I was feeling so nervous.

Soon my hand was held by namjoon's hand. I looked at him and smiled softly. He is looking so handsome like always.

Y/n's outfit and makeup :

Namjoon's outfit :

Namjoon's outfit :

Rm - "you look gorgeous"

Y/n - "you look handsome"

The priest started saying the vows and then said.

Priest - "do you Kim Namjoon take Park Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Rm - "I do"

Priest - "do you Park Y/n take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Y/n - "I do"

Priest - "may I get the rings?"

Suga oppa handed the rings to the priest and he handed one to one and thr other to namjoon.

We placed the rings on each other's ring fingers and everyone cheered for us.

Priest - "I announce you both as husband and wife, the groom may kiss the bride"

Namjoon came forward and looked into my eyes and pulled me closer by my waist and I placed my hand on his chest
He leaned forward and soon his soft lips were kept on mine.
We both moved our lips together and we heard the crowd cheer for us and after a few seconds we pulled away.

Rm - "I love you Mrs. Kim"

Y/n - "I love you more Mr. Kim"

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Rm - "finally your mine forever"

Y/n - "only yours forever"

The guest came and congratulated us and gave us many gifs and we thankes them for the gifts, wishes and for attending the wedding.

Someone tapped my shoulder I looked around and my eyes widen.

Mina - "congratulations y/nie"

I hugged her tightly

Y/n - "thank you mina, when did you come?"

Mina - "jin invited me"

Y/n - "oh.. I'm glad your here"

She smiled at me

The rest of the evening we spent in greeting all the guest and namjoon introducing me to his friends and business partners.
We ate food and danced and played few games.

Rm - "let's go home now?"

Y/n - "yeah"

All the others wished us goodbye and we sat in the car and drove towards our new home.

We reached our new home. My eyes widen and mouth fell open it's so gorgeous. We went inside and namjoon gave me a home tour.

Rm - "did you like it?"

Y/n - "yeah I loved it"

He smiled and took me to our new room.

Rm - "I'll take a shower and come"

I nodded and he went in. I looked around the room it's simple yet elegant and very clean. I removed my makeup and went into the walk in closet and all clothes are already there mine and namjoon's .

They are so many beautiful, cute, elegant and classy dresses. I'm in love with all of them. I went through my night wear clothes and took out a night wear.

I went out and namjoon is already there drying his hair. I went inside the bathroom and opened my dress and got into the shower. The warm water slide down my body making me relaxed. I apply the strawberry gel on my body and washed my body nicely and came out of the shower.

I dried my hair and wore my night dress and combed my hair and spray some perfume ans came out and namjoon is sitting in the looking through his phone and he is shirtless.