23

At Night :
Y/n Pov :

I'm watching TV but not actually watching. My mind is occupied by what happened today. How namjoon shouted at me. They way he spoke with me and did not even care for me when I was crying. It hurts me so much. He never behaved like that.

I cried so much after coming home that I did not even eat my lunch and I don't want to eat.
I just went to give his lunch and that jerk did that with me. It wasn't my fault at all. He shouted at me and told me not to wear short dress. My dress isn't that short.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I did not hear the door opening
I turned back and it's namjoon
I went towards him and said.

Y/n - "welcome home joon"

He hummed in response and I took his bag upstairs with me
I followed him from behind. He went straight in the shower and I set his clothes and went out of the room down to kitchen.

I checked his lunch and he did not even touch it it's all like that
I reheat the food and kept it on the dinning table with side dishes, water and chopsticks.

I sat there waiting for him, he came and sat down and started eating. I ate my food along with him. It is complete silence it makes me uncomfortable.
After eating dinner he went back upstairs and I washed the dishes and went up after switching off all the lights and locking the doors.

Author Pov :

Y/n entered the room and saw namjoon sitting on the chair beside the bed near the balcony
doing work on his laptop.

She took towel and her night wear from the walk in closet and went inside the bathroom to take shower.

After 20 Mins :

Y/n came out after taking bath wearing her night wear. She walked towards the dressing table and started doing her night routine.

Namjoon and y/n did not speak anything from that time. It upsets both of them deep down. They wanna be close but something is stopping them. After finishing her night routine, she walked towards the bed and laid down

Namjoon switched off his laptop and walked towards the bed and laid down beside y/n. Y/n's back facing him. He started at the ceiling and thought.

"She did nothing wrong then why am I cold with her, it's wrong I'm doing wrong with her"

He turned to y/n's side and her back is facing him. He moved forward and back hugged her
Planting kisses on her shoulder
Y/n flinched from the sudden action. She let him do what he wants.

Rm - "jagiya~ ... I'm sorry baby I know. I was very mean and rude towards you at afternoon. I'm sorry darling. I can't bear it when someone touch's you in a bad way. I'm very possessive towards you. I don't want anything bad happening to you. I'm sorry baby
I scared you love I'm sorry baby"

He said and y/n turned towards him facing him. She could tell by the look on his face. That how much guilty he feels and how sorry he is. She smiled at him and kissed his lips.

Y/n - "it's okay, I forgive you. I was angry at you but now I am not"

Rm - "thank you honey, you know right how much I love you?"

Y/n - "yes I know joonie but you can't be forgiven so easily"

Rm - "what shall I do then my lady?"

Y/n - *giggle* "I want you to not work tomorrow, take a leave and take me on a date"

Rm - "oh that's it okay done. I was not going tomorrow to work. I'll take you on a date"

Y/n - "thank you"

Rm - "no problem love"

Namjoon said and kissed y/n's forehead. She smiled and hugged namjoon snuggling into his chest

Rm - "I love you so so so so much"

Y/n - "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss* more

Rm - "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*

Y/n giggled and peaked his nose

Rm - "I love you" *kiss*

Y/n - "I love you more" *kiss*

They slept while cuddling each other.

The Next Day :

Namjoon and y/n went on a date walking down the streets of seoul going to parks and clicking photos. They had ice cream and feed the ducks in the lake and then they went to have cake in a very famous bakery shop.

Y/n had rainbow cake, while Namjoon had choco pie. They drank warm coffee and exited the bakery and went to the streets on korea, buying cute stuffs etc etc gifting each other things and having some Korean street food.

They both enjoyed very much and went back home. Taking shower and y/n made ramen for their dinner they ate while watching movie and then went to sleep in each other's arms.

Y/n - "I love you"

Rm - "I love you more"

Saying each other how much they love each other and they slept peacefully not caring about anything only caring each other