7

Namjoon's Pov :

I'm awake from my nap an hour ago, I'm scrolls through my phone but I got bored and kept my phone aside, I looked down and y/n is sleeping peacefully holding my shirt and her right leg on my leg. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

I checked the time and it's 12:45 it's lunch time I need to wake her up. I shaked her a little

Rm - "Get up y/n.....it's lunch time

She groaned and hugged me more tightly.

Rm - " Hey lazy ass get up "

I removed the blanket and she opened her eyes

Y/n - " Let me sleep "

She whined, I chuckled and pat her head.

Rm - " Yeah but after lunch ok"

She nodded, I took the landline and ordered lunch for us. Soon the food came and I placed the plates down on bed.

Y/n - "Feed me please~"

Rm - "Okay come here"

She sat down and took my phone and started watching YouTube. I started feeding her and looked at the screen. I even ate my lunch and the air hostess took the plates away. We again laid down on the bed, y/n turned her back to me and continue watching YouTube.

I back hugged her and covered her and me with blanket.

Rm - "you don't wanna sleep?"

Y/n - "No I wanna watch this"

Rm - "what?"

She turned towards me and showed the screen it's dog and cat videos.

Rm - "my small baby"

She giggled and continue watching.

Y/n - "can have a pet? "

Rm - " Yeah why not "

She smiled and peaked my lips.

💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next Day :
Author Pov :

Y/n and namjoon both reached London and were heading towards namjoon's farm house
Y/n is sleeping, as she did not sleep well last night cause she was busy watching YouTube.

In 20 mis they reached namjoon's farm house, he got down and carried y/n in bridal style.

Rm - "get the bags inside"

He said to the maids they nodded and bowed to namjoon. Namjoon went inside and climbed the stairs and went to room. He laid y/n down on bed and covered her with blanket turning on the AC.

He took the bags from the maids and arranged their clothes and other stuffs in the room. He took a pair of comfortable clothes and went to take a shower. After shower he went down and asked the maids the cook breakfast.

Till then we went to his study room and started working.

~💜~

Time Skip

~💜~

Brought you by
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's🐣🐥🐤 lost jams

~💜~

(Sorry..... Not sorry) 😂

~💜~

After 1 hour a maid knocked on the door and said to namjoon that the breakfast is ready. He nodded and thanked her. He went towards their room and opened the curtains. Y/n groan as  sunlight hit her face.

Rm - "wakey wakey baby"

She got up and rubbed her eyes.

Rm - "Good morning baby"

Y/n - "Good morning joonie"

Rm - "Get freshed and come down stairs breakfast is ready"

She nodded and got down from bed kissing his cheek before going to bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and took a warm shower after her shower she wore her clothes did a lil makeup and went down for having breakfast.

They both said on the chairs and the maids served them their breakfast and left after bowing.

They ate their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

Rm - "did you like the house?"

She nodded while taking a bite of her toast.

Y/n - "it's beautiful"

He smiled at her. After eating breakfast namjoon decided to roam a little and show y/n around. They wore their jacket and head out.