14

They reached the hospital and took namjoon inside. They placed him on the strecher and took him inside. A doctor came out and asked.

Dr - "what happened to him?"

Jhope - "doctor he got shot in the stomach while we were fighting with our enemy"

Dr - "what about his arm?"

Jhope - "while he was fighting he got a cut"

Dr - "okay we will take him in the operation room"

Jhope - "please save me"

Dr - "we will try our best sir"

The doctor went inside and others sat on the bench.

Jin - "say y/n about this"

Jhope nodded and took out his phone and called her.

Y/n Pov :

I'm sitting and reading a book
Just then I got a call from hobi oppa. I smiled and picked up.

OTP :

Y/n - hello hobi oppa

Jhope - y/n...we are in the hospital namjoon got shot in his stomach please come here.

My eyes widen. I stood there in shock. Tears started streaming down my face.

Y/n - I-I... I-I'm coming

I cut the call and rushed towards the car and drove off to the hospital which hobi oppa said me. I wiped my tears but that was of no use, they streamed down more.

Y/n - "namjoon hold on please"

I reached the hospital and went towards the receptionist and asked her about namjoon. She said 8 floor. I rushed towards the stairs and went on the 8th floor.
I saw hobi, jin oppa, and tae and jungkook. They saw me and came towards me.

Y/n - "na-nam-namjoon"

Hobi - "he is in the operation room"

Y/n - "is he o-okay?"

Hobi - "doctors did not tell anything for now but they said they will try their best"

I nodded and sobbed. Taehyung pulled me in a hug.

Tae - "shh it's okay nothing will happen to namjoonie hyung"

Y/n - "i-i was fe-feeling uneasy from that ti-time and this happ-happened"

I cried harder the thought that something will happen to him scared me to death. I want him by my side.

Tae - "I'm sorry y/n to save me Namjoon hyung got himself in this all" *crying*

Jk - "it's none of our fault tae hyung don't feel sorry"

We sat on the bench for a few minutes and jimin and suga oppa came.

Jm - "how is hyung?"

Tae - "they did not tell anything"

Jm - "y/n"

He said and came towards me hugging me.

Jm - "it's okay everything will be alright don't worry"

I nodded and sobbed.

Suga - "we should tell his parents"

Jin - "yeah I'll tell them"

Jin oppa said and excused himself for some time. We sat there waiting for the doctors to come. Jin oppa came and said.

Jin - "they said they'll come"

We waited for 1 hour and still no news came from the doctors. It was worrying me so much. I kept praying to God that nothing should happen to him. His parents came worried and asked us what happened.