5

Author Pov :
(After few days)

Y/n is sleeping cuddling her teddy bear which namjoon brought for her few weeks ago.
While she is sleeping it started raining and thunderstorm sound was very loud which made her awake again the sound of thunder caused her to hide under the blanket and sob.

She is scared of thunder since she was a kid. Her mom used to hug her and say sweet things to her when she was scared of thunder now as her mom is not there she started crying.

Y/n - nam-namjoon yeah I'll call him.

She searched for her phone and called namjoon after a few rings he picked up.

OTP :

Rm - hello y/n.

Y/n - nam-namjoon *crying*

Rm - why are you crying? Is everything alright?

Y/n - n-no I'm scared of th-thunder come here please.

Rm - okay okay I'm coming don't cry I'll come in 15 mins.

He said and end the call. She curled up in a ball and cried as the thunder sounds became more loud.

After a few minutes namjoon came he have extra keys of her home. He came in her room and saw her curled up in a ball her sobs could be heard. He went and laid down beside her hugging her from behind.

She quickly turned around and hugged namjoon crying her heart out.

Rm - "shh it's okay... I'm here now"

She snuggled into his chest holding his shirt tightly. He rubbed her back calming her down drawing circles on her back whispering sweet things in her ear.

Rm - "shh my baby everything is alright"

After a while y/n stopped crying only sniffs and hiccups could be heard. Namjoon lifted her face and wiped her tears and kissed her nose.

Rm - "your okay?"

She nodded and hugged him tight

Y/n - "don't go"

Rm - "I'm not going okay..sleep I'm here"

He pat her head and kissed her forehead soon she slept and cute snores could be heard. He smiled and a weird feeling came to his heart his heart fluttered. He shrugged it and slept while holding her close to him.

Next Morning :
Namjoon Pov :

I woke up as cold breeze hit my face. I opened my eyes a little a'd looked down y/n is all cuddled up to me. I smiled at her cuteness and kissed her forehead. I removed her hands from my shirt and got up after covering her with the blanket and keeping her teddy bear beside her.

I went to washroom and brushed my teeth and came out. I went towards kitchen and looked into the fridge to cook something for breakfast. I found out that eggs and milk is not there. I went out to 24/7 and brought eggs and milk with strawberries and blueberries.

I walked to home and started cooking pancakes for breakfast.
I made the pancakes and topped it with strawberries and blueberries with some honey for me and yoghurt for y/n.

I also made some orange juice while I pouring the juice in the glass. I felt two tiny arms wrapped around my waist.

Rm - "good morning honey"

Y/n - "morning joonie oppa"

When she said oppa I felt butterflies in my stomach. She never called me oppa I wonder why she called me oppa today I'm not complaining tho.

Y/n - " You made breakfast?"

Rm - "yeah let's have come"

We sat on the counter table and had our breakfast.

Rm - "how is it?"

Y/n - "yummy"

I chuckled as she got some yoghurt on corner of her mouth
I wiped it and licked my finger I saw her blushing.

Rm - "aww your so cute"

She smiled at me and continued eating her food. After eating y/n washed the dishes and we both showered together. I have some of my clothes in her home. We went out to have lunch.

We sat inside the car and I started driving.

Y/n - "oppa where shall we go?"

Rm - "wherever you wanna go"

Y/n - "hmm let's go to XXX  restaurant my friend said the food there is good"

Rm - "okay we will go there"

We reached the restaurant and went inside the manager greeted us.

Rm - "table for 2 please"

The nodded and searched for a place and said.

? - "please follow me sir"

We went behind him and we got our seat far away from everyone and there is a big glass window the outside view is pretty. We sat on our chair and they handed us menu.

Waiter - "would you like to drink anything mam and sir?"

Rm - "yeah I would like a coke and you y/n?"

Y/n - "I'll have a lemonade please"

Waiter - "yes right away"

Y/n - "you liked the place?"

Rm - "yeah"

She smiled at me we spoke for a while and our drinks came.

Rm - "y/n why we're you calling me oppa this morning?"

Y/n - "I wanted to, why you did not like it oppa?" *wink*

I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

Rm - "umm.. It's not like that"

She chuckled and pinched my cheek.

Y/n - "your so cute"

I smiled and then we ordered our food and ate it and went back home. y/n decided to watch movies. I agreed and we watched movies while cuddling.