25

Still Namjoon's Pov:

I came out of the labour room and all the members are standing there having a worried look on their faces. Jin hyung came towards me and asked.

Jin - "what happened is y/n okay?"

Rm - "yes hyung, don't worry and we are blessed with a girl"

Jin - "wow that's so nice congratulations joon"

He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and thanked him and the others. After a while the doctor came and said to me.

Doc - "Mr. Kim you may meet your wife and daughter"

Rm - "yes doctor thank you again"

Doc - "no problem"

He smiled and went away. We all walked towards the room in which y/n is with my babygirl.
We went inside and y/n is sleeping with the baby inside the cradle and the nurse checking on the baby. She saw and smiled at us before bowing and walking away.

I walked towards y/n and sat down on the chair beside her and caressed her hair. Kissing her forehead. Jin hyung took the baby in his hands and cooed at her. In a while y/n woke up and looked around. I smiled at her and she did the same.

Rm - "hey love"

Y/n - "hey our baby?"

Rm - "we are blessed with a baby girl you did such a good job"

Y/n - "omo a girl really joon?"

Rm - "yes baby"

Y/n - "I wanna see her please"

I nodded and took the baby from jimin's hand and handed her to y/n. She smiled at the baby and kissed her forehead.

Y/n - "hey my princess, thank you for coming in our life. I love you"

Rm - "and appa also loves you"

Y/n - "I'm so happy joon"

Rm - "me too honey, thank you for gifting me this precious baby"

Y/n - "it's okay namjoon, we are appa and eomma now"

Rm - "yeah it's the best day of my life"

Y/n - "mine too"

Rm - "she is so like you, her eyes are like you and also how beautiful she is just like her eomma"

Y/n - "and she will be intelligent just like her appa"

We both giggled and she opened her eyes looking at us with her cute brown doe eyes. We admired her and she lightly smiled at us. We cooed at her and Namjoon asked me.

Rm - "what are we gonna name her?"

Y/n - "how about Kim Areum?"

Rm - "it's a beautiful name" "My daughters name will be Kim Areum"

Y/n - "yeah"

She said and kissed her forehead
She fell back to sleep. The door opened and my mom dad came in. I got up and went to them. Y/n slightly bowed to them.

Rm - "eomma appa meet my daughter areum"

Mr. Kim - "I finally became a grandpa"

Y/n passed areum to appa and he held her and admired her.

Mr. Kim - "she is so beautiful just like y/n, yebo see our grandchild"

Mom looked at her and melted. She quickly picked her up and kissed her forehead. Y/n looked at me shocked even I'm stunned to speak.

Mrs. Kim - "aigo this cute lil baby, she is so beautiful" "You gave me a best gift y/n thank you so much"

Y/n - "it's okay Mrs. Kim"

Mrs. Kim - "Mrs.kim? Call me mom dear, I know I have been rude to you all these years. I humiliated you and said you so many bad things but you never raised your voice at me and you took care of everything very nicely. Now I know why namjoon loves you so much. I'm sorry y/n please forgive me"

Y/n - "it's okay eomma, I know you just wanted the best for namjoon even when areum grows big I will also want the same for her. I understand"

She gave areum to appa and hugged y/n

Mrs. Kim - "you're too good for this world" Seeing areum I melted and all my anger faded away just in few seconds "

Y/n gave mom a gentle smile and we all spoke about areum and then mom said.

Mrs. Kim - "why don't you both come stay at our house for few months while namjoon will be at work I can take care of you and areum?"

Rm - "yes eomma thank you so much"

Mrs. Kim - "it's your home dear don't thank me"

Rm - "okay you'll sit and talk I'll move things to our home"

I said and went away before kissing y/n's and areum's cheek.

After 2 days :

Y/n got discharged from hospital and they drove off to namjoon's mom dad's house. They arrived and got down going inside with the jimin and suga. They opened and got welcomed in with a lot of decorations and greetings.

They sat on the couch and everyone one by one took areum in their lap. Kissing her and talking with her.

Jm - "she is same as y/n"

Jk - "yeah and her smile is like namjoonie hyungie"

Y/n smiled at the response and looked at namjoon. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Mrs. Kim - "people say that daughters go on their appa but here areum is like y/n" *chuckle*

Mr. Kim - "so what jagiya maybe their next child can be like namjoon"

Everyone started laughing. Y/n's face turned red.

Rm - "yes appa we will try and make another grandchild for you both"

Y/n hit his arm

Jk - "hyung give y/n some rest"

Tae - "yeah our poor y/nie"

Y/n - "only my taetae understands me"

Tae - "aww"

They both did a dramatic hug. Others chuckled at them.

Mrs. Kim - "now y/n take areum and have a nap" I'll call you when lunch is ready"

Y/n - "okay eomma"

She carried areum with her and went to their room. She laid areum beside her and hugged her.

Y/n - "thank you for coming in our life and making it more special" You're my lucky charm"

She kissed her forehead. She lightly smiled and again closed her eyes.

Y/n - "my baby"

Saying that she slept.