4

Y/n Pov :

I woke up and looked at my side and namjoon is sleeping beside me laying on his stomach. I traced my fingers on the marks which I made yesterday night.

I kissed his shoulder and hugged him, yesterday night was wild. He is good in bed and also very dominant but I like it. I'm still naked and our clothes are lying on the floor.

Y/n - "joonie~ wake up".

I shaked him a little, he groan and got up turning to my side. He opened his eyes and kissed my cheek. I smiled at how cute he is looking right now.

Y/n - "good morning daddy".

Rm - " Morning baby".

He streched himself and got up

Rm - let's shower together.

I nodded and got up but I'm naked.

Y/n - "joon I'm naked".

Rm - "it's ok I have seen you naked yesterday night".

My faced turned red. I bite my lips and looked down, I felt him carrying me in bridal style. I looked at him and smiled.

We went inside the shower I couldn't stand on my own feet. He turned on the shower and warm water slide down our bodies. He back hugged me and planted soft kisses on my neck.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, after few minutes he apply body gel on my body and washed me. I did the same to him and he then washed my hair

After shower we both wore bath robe and went out of the shower

Y/n - "joonie I don't have clothes to wear".

Rm - " It's okay wear my boxers and hoodie".

He gave me one of his hoodie and boxers. I wore them. The hoodie is reaching till my thigh not bad.

Rm - "wow you look cute".

I blushed and he hold my hand and we went down to have breakfast. There is a maid cooking breakfast and 2 other maids cleaning the living room.

We sat down on the chair and the maid came and gave us our breakfast. Bacon, toast with orange juice. We ate in a comfortable silence. Then namjoon spoke.

Rm - "I'm taking you to shopping today, we will go to your home change your clothes and we will go to the mall".

Y/n - "but why mall? ".

Rm - "it's your reward for what you gave me yesterday night".

Y/n - "oh okay thank you daddy".

Rm - " It's alright princess".

We quickly ate our breakfast and drove off to my home. He kept his hand on my thigh I don't mind it. In 30 mins we reached my home and I got down and went inside with namjoon behind me. I opened the door and let him in.

Y/n - "sorry if my home is dirty".

Rm - " No it's alright"

Y/n - "thanks I'll go and change my clothes".

He nodded and sat down on the couch and took a book near the shelf and started reading it. I went to my room and brushed my teeth and changed my clothes into this

 I went to my room and brushed my teeth and changed my clothes into this