3

Y/n Pov :

I'm in my room doing some work  just then I got a call from namjoon. I picked it up

OTP :

Rm - hey babygirl.

Y/n - hey daddy. Why did you call me?

Rm - can you come over to my home?

Y/n - I can but it's late at night and I don't think there are any cabs available.

Rm - it's ok I'll come to pick you up be ready and go down stairs.

Y/n - okay bye

He end the call. I washed my face and apply some makeup and brushed my hair leaving them open. I changed my clothes and got into a crop top and skinny jeans with a sweater on top.

I locked the main door and head down stairs. After a few minutes I saw a car coming towards me
It stopped right in front of me and Namjoon slide the window down and said to get in.

I got in and he started driving towards his home. It's my first time going to his house I'm nervous about what is going to happen.

Y/n - "why did you call me?"

Rm - "you'll know very soon".

I did not understand by what he meant. After a few minutes we reached his mansion wow it's so big and luxurious. We went inside and there is no one

Rm - "go upstairs and take a left my room will be there I kept something on bed wear it and I'll come in 15 mins".

I nodded and went upstairs to his room wow his room is so cool and neat. I went towards the bed and looked down and saw it's a black lingerie.

Y/n - " Ohh he is horny".

I smirk and changed into the lingerie. I'm looking so sexy.

I heard the sound of door opening

I heard the sound of door opening. I turned and it's namjoon looking at me with hungry eyes.

Rm - "wow baby your looking so sexy. I choose the perfect one".

He said while coming towards me. He hold my neck and kissed my lips. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. Soon our tongue fought for dominance of course he won. 

I moaned when he smashed my ass. He carried me towards the bed and laid me down hovering over me. We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

He went down and sucked my neck making hickeys I moaned and grab his hair. He removed my bra and looked at my boob hungrily. He attacked my boobs sucking and biting while playing with the other.

Y/n - ahhh... Daddy.

He did the same to the other boob and went down kissing my belly and stopped at my pussy.

Rm - "let's take this off"

He slid the panties off and looked at my shaved pussy rubbing my clit with his hand. I moaned and arch my back. He started eating me out biting my sensitive bud
I moaned loudly and tug on his hair. My eyes rolled back when he moaned into my pussy.
Soon I felt the knot in my stomach. I'm gonna cum.

Y/n - ahh fuck daddy I'm gonna cum.

Rm - cum baby.

I cum and moaned loudly
He came up to me and smiled

Rm - you taste so sweet.

He removed his tshirt I admired his well built body buffy chest and broad shoulders and 6 packs.

I traced my hands on his chest and pinch his nipple causing him to groan. I pushed him down and hovered above him sucking his nipple.

Rm - ahhh baby

I sucked his neck and chest leaving many hickeys. He changed our position and got on top of me.

Rm - Impatient are we?

Y/n - yes daddy

He removed his pants and boxers his 6 inch popped out
He position himself and was about to enter but i stopped him

Rm - what!?

Y/n - condom?

Rm - oh yeah I forgot thanks for reminding me babe.

He kissed my cheek and went towards the drawer and took out a strawberry flavored condom.

He tore it with his teeth and wore it on his dick and hovered above me and pushed himself in, I screamed and scratch his back

Rm - your a virgin?

I nodded as tears made their way out of my eyes.

Rm - it's okay I'll be gentle hm tell me when to move.

After a few minutes I got comfortable and told him to start moving. He moved in a slow and gentle pace. Soon the pain turned into pleasure. I moaned and arch my back.

Y/n - ahhh fu-fuck daddy faster

He went faster and we both moaned. He hit my spots so good which made my eyes roll at the back of my head.

Y/n - ahhhh daddy I'm cum-cuming.

Rm - hold on baby let's cum together.

He went more fast than before the bed started hitting the wall
I scratch his back as I felt myself cuming and even him too.
We both cum with a satisfied moan. He fell down beside me breathing heavily. He removed the condom and threw it away.

Rm - that was amazing right?

Y/n - yeah daddy

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

Rm - you did good now let's sleep

Y/n - okay daddy good night.

Rm - good night babygirl.

He kissed my lips and we both slept while cuddling.