13

Namjoon Pov :

I'm in my meeting room. Discussing about our next mission. Our enemies got to know about our plan and they sent someone to keep an eye on us and someone from our team is leaking our information.

Rm - "so guys did you all agree with my plan?"

Suga - "it's prefect"

Jhope - "we need good weapons so that it could be easy for us"

Tae - "don't worry hobi hyung I spoke with our rival group TXT"

Jhope - "good job tae"

He nodded and gave him a smile

Jin - "when do we leave?"

Rm - "we should do every thing as soon as possible, we can't delay so how about tomorrow?"

They all took some time to reply

Suga - "I guess tomorrow is okay"

Rm - "okay then jungkook and tae go and bring the guns from TXT, others all get ready with everything"

Suga - "I'll get ready everyone's ear phones"

We all spoke about the other important things and they all went away for doing the work.
I sat on my chair and leaned back breathing out in stress.

These days have been very hectic
Since the day I got to know about the enemy. I worked all day and night to find out who it is and even the one who is leaking the information. I just got to know about the enemy not the information leaker.

I closed my eyes for a bit and heard a knock on the door. I said "come in" while closing my eyes.

Y/n - "joonie~"

I heard y/n's voice. I couldn't even spend proper time with her
I smiled and opened by eyes. Extending my hands for her, she came and sat on my lap.

Y/n - "how are you?"

Rm - "I'm so stressed baby"

Y/n - "it's okay, I know it's just work everything will be alright hm"

I nodded and brushed our nose together. She softly smiled and rested her head on my chest.

Y/n - "I missed you so much"

My heart skipped a beat hearing that she missed him.

Rm - "I missed you too darling"

I said and caressed her hair.

Rm - "tomorrow I'm going on a mission. So please be careful I won't be there with you"

She nodded her head.

Rm - "stay the night here okay?"

Y/n - "okay, please be careful and don't get hurt"

I chuckle and said

Rm - "I always get hurt when I go to missions. Don't worry it's nothing new to be worried"

Y/n - "but still"

Rm - "okay my baby"

Y/n - "did you eat dinner?"

Rm - "no"

Y/n - "I knew it that's why I brought you your favorite I cooked it"

Rm - "oh really?"

Y/n - "yeah let's go eat and then sleep"

I got up and went behind her. I sat on the chair and she served the food for me. I took a bite and moaned at the taste it's good.

Rm - "you're very good at cooking"