16

After a few weeks :

Namjoon got discharged from hospital and he came back home
His dad and mom were here waiting for him and also to talk about y/n and his relationship.

Namjoon came in y/n walking by his side. He sat down and the couch and y/n brought him a glass of water.

Rm - "hello mom, dad"

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim - "hello son"

Mrs. Kim - "how are you feeling now namjoon?"

Rm - "I'm feeling good now like before but still it's kinda hard to walk but y/n is here for me"

Mr. Kim - "good to hear that joon"

He smiled at his dad and Mrs. Kim spoke.

Mrs. Kim - "namjoon didn't I tell you get away from her?"

Rm - "and mom didn't I told I'll never be away from her"

Mrs. Kim - "namjoon listen to me there are many other girls better than her and more beautiful just like you want, leave her namjoon please"

Rm - "no mom I want only her and now she is my girlfriend. She will be with me in my house"

Mrs. Kim - "namjoon don't trust her she will break your trust and will take your money and run away with someone else"

Rm - "MOM I HAD ENOUGH I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE GET OUT!!!"

He shouted and his mom's face turned pale. Mr. And Mrs. Kim both went away from there.

Namjoon looked at y/n and hugged her tightly.

Rm - "don't listen to what she said baby I only love you"

Y/n - "I love you more joonie don't leave me please"

Rm - "I'll never darling"

They stayed in that position for a while and namjoon spoke.

Rm - "y/n...you know that I love you right? And I want to protect you from all the danger always hold your hand keep you in my arms and always be with you I always adore and cherish you my love so I want to ask this
"Will you marry me y/n?"

Y/n - "yes namjoon yes a hunder times yes"

She hugged him tight. He smiled and took out a ring from his pocket and placed it on her finger.

Rm - "your only mine"

Y/n - "only yours joon"

They both kissed passionately

Rm - "when do you wanna be Mrs. Kim?"

She blushed and hide her face

Y/n - "whenever you want"

He nodded and kissed y/n's forehead.

After a few days :

Today namjoon and y/n are going to do their wedding clothes shopping along with jimin and jin. They went to a designer shop and got greeted by all the workers. Two ladys took y/n with them and jin came with her.

Lady - "mam what type of a wedding dress do you want?"

Y/n - "not anything specific but I want a elegant gown which is not very revealing"

Lady - "okay I get it we have many new design which arrived yesterday I hope you'll like them"

She said and showed y/n few wedding dresses. She tried each one of them but she did not like it and finally she was trying the last one out of 10 wedding dresses.

She try it on and looked into the mirror and looked at the dress it's so elegant and beautiful. It fits her perfectly.

Jin - "wow y/n you look gorgeous"

Y/n - "thank you oppa, shall I buy this one?"

Jin - "yeah sure let's go"

(I'll show you y/n's wedding dress on their welding day it's a secret for now 😉)

Y/n - "excuse me I would like to buy this dress"

Lady - "yeah sure mam it suits you very much"

She smiled and thanked her she went to pack the dress and do the billing. They came out and jimin and namjoon are standing there.

Jin - "did you all do shopping?"

Rm - "yeah"

He smiled and nodded the worker handed them 2 bags and namjoon paid for the dresses.
They walked out of the store and sat in the car going for lunch.

Jin is driving and jimin is sitting in the passenger seat y/n and namjoon are sitting in the back.

Jm - "hyung you're sitting in the back don't do something unholy"

Jin - "yah jimin"

He said and smacked his arm while jimin chuckled along with namjoon. Y/n leaned her head on namjoon's shoulder and held his hands. Namjoon smiled and kissed her head.

Y/n - "I love you"

Rm - "I love you more"

The rest of the day the spent in the shopping of clothes, eating and booking of venue for the wedding and inviting people.

Mrs. Kim still did not like that namjoon is marrying y/n. She warned him so many times but he just wants y/n. He did not listen to his mother.

Mrs. Kim sadly accepted the truth but she doesn't want any of this to happen but she can't do anything now.