18

Namjoon Pov :

I'm sitting on the bed looking through my phone. My assistant send me some files which I need to check. Then I heard y/n call my name. I lift my head up and my eyes met her eyes. I looked at her from head to toe. She is looking so hot in that night dress.

I kept my phone aside and approached her. She is looking down not able to look in my eyes
I kept my fingers on her chin and raised her head up. Her coffee brown eyes met my eyes.

Rm - "you're looking so hot babe"

I said and looked at her red cheeks. I carried her in bridal style and took her towards bed and laid her down on the soft silk mattress. I leaned forwards and placed my lips on her soft peach once. We moved our lips together I pulled her more closer to me placing her on my lap.

Soon our tongue fought for dominance of course I won. She held my shoulder tightly. I pulled away for her to breath. I went down towards her neck and kissed her collarbone and sucked on her sweet spot causing her to moan. Her sweet sinful moans are music to my ears. I made a few hickeys on her neck and pulled away.

I layed her down on the bed and hovered above her taking her jacket off. I threw it across the room and kissed her lips once more.

I removed her nighty and she is all naked. Looking so sexy and innocent at the same time. I went towards her boobies and sucked on it while playing with her other nipple. She moaned loudly and held my hair. I did the same to her other nipple and went down kissing her stomach and going towards her pussy which is so wet for me.

Rm - "so wet kitty"

I said and rubbed her pussy lips causing her to moan and throw her head back in pleasure.

Rm - "your only wet for daddy right?"

Y/n - "on-only for you da-daddy"

Rm - "good girl"

I replaced my hand with my tongue and started eating her out
She moaned and arched her back
I licked her pussy clean biting her sensitive bud sucking harshly.

Y/n - "hmm... Daddy ahhh"

Rm - "does daddy make you feel good kitten?"

I entered 1 finger in her hole and she moaned my name loudly

Y/n - "ahhh yesss daddy"

I pumped my 2 fingers in and out of her and soon she cum all over my finger. I licked my fingers and moaned at the satisfaction.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips.

Rm - "do you want daddy to pleasure you?"

She nodded her head like a obedient girl. I chuckled and lift her face up

Rm - "words babygirl"

Y/n - "yes daddy I want you to pleasure me"

I hummed in satisfaction and removed my pants and boxers aside and positioned myself in her entrance.

Rm - "I love you baby"

I said and entered in her causing her to scream loudly and starch my back and I groaned feeling her streching out. She feels so so good. We haven't had sex in 1 month and it made her tight.

Y/n - "ahhh daddy mhhhh"

I went in and out of her and speed up. I pounded in her hardly causing her to moan loudly and scream my name.

Y/n - "daddy fuck me harder"

Rm - "as you wish kitten"

I fucked her faster the bed started hitting the wall. I bend down and sucked her neck causing her to moan. I kissed her lips and speeded up more.