8

Today namjoon and y/n are going to hotel as namjoon have a meeting with his mafia partner. He couldn't leave y/n alone so he took her with him. They are currently driving towards the hotel.

Their outfit :

Y/n :

Namjoon :

Namjoon :

They reached the 5 star hotel a big building with very elegant decoration

They reached the 5 star hotel a big building with very elegant decoration. They both got down and went inside. They were greeted by the manager.

Manager : "hello sir, how can I-"

He was cut off by Namjoon.

Rm - "Mr. Lee?"

Manager - "yes sir this way please"

He hold y/n's hand and they went into a hall and there Mr. Lee and his secretary with 1 other men were seated. They got up and bowed to namjoon, he faked a smile and sat down with them y/n between him and a other boy.

Mr. Lee - "nice to meet you again Mr. Kim"

They both shook hands and namjoon nodded.

Mr. Lee - "who is this beautiful lady?"

He took y/n's hand and kissed the back of her hand, she flinched when he did that it was totally unexpected for her, by her facial expression she looked very uncomfortable. Namjoon on the other hand clenched his fist and looked at Mr. Lee. He doesn't want to have a deal with him anymore but he have to.

Rm - "let's start the meeting for what we came here" " I don't like to waste my time you know Mr. Lee"

He cracked his knuckles and said with a cold face. Mr. Lee fake coughed and smiled and him before nodding.

They started talking about their work, exchanging ideas and talking about intrest and how much profit they would have and how much money they could get and offer.

Y/n felt bored as fuck it's so boring for her, she doesn't even understand what they were talking. A waiter came to take their order. She got the right chance. She poked namjoon's hand under the table, he looked at her while rasing his eyebrow