10

Namjoon Pov :

We reached home and went inside. Y/n looks nervous from the time we left. I smirked and sat down on the couch. She stood there looking down.

Rm - "go up and strip"

She nodded and went upstairs
Today's night is gonna be fun.
I went to kitchen and got ICE and CHOCOLATE CREAM. I took them in my hand and went upstairs.

I opened the door and y/n is sitting on the bed naked. She got up as soon as she saw me. I walked past her and kept the bowls down.

I removed my coat and looked at her.

Rm - "you have been a very bad girl today right?"

She nodded.

Rm - "I want words otherwise daddy's gonna be very angry"

Y/n - "yes daddy, I have been a very bad girl"

I nodded and went to her kissing her lips roughly, she kissed back
I slapped her ass and she gasped I entered my tongue in her mouth and she moaned. I tasted every corner of her mouth.

I pulled away from the kiss and made her sit on her knees.

Rm - "now give daddy a blow job if you took me well, I'll decrease your punishment"

Y/n - "okay daddy I'll do well"

I nodded and she took off my pants and boxers. My dick sprung out free leaking with pre cum. She took it in her hands and massaged it. I moaned and threw my head back.

She gave kitten licks on the tip
My breath hitched. Then she took my whole dick in her mouth. I moaned loudly it feels so good
Her warm mouth around my dick. She bobbed her head up and down. I pushed myself more in her. She gagged and I moaned loudly when she moaned in my dick. I felt close and I started thrusting in her mouth.

Rm - "ahhh fuck... mhhhh"

I soon cum in her mouth, she swallowed and got up. I caressed her face and peaked her forehead.

Rm - "good job"

She smiled a little.

Rm - "go lie down on the bed"

She did as I said and laid down.
I brought the 2 bowl and kept on the bed. I went towards the cupboard and removed handcuffs, vibrator and dildo.

I kept all of it on the bed, y/n's eye widen. I smirked and tied her hands and legs.

Rm - "you look so sexy"

I brought the chocolate cream and spread her legs, she is so wet I took some chocolate on my fingers and apply on her pussy.
She moaned a little. I went between her legs and licked the cream. She moaned loudly. I started eating her out, giving long licks, and biting her bud.
I moaned in her pussy, causing her to arch her back.

Y/n - "daddy I'm gonna cum"

She said and I licked more roughly. I entered 2 fingers in her and pumped them in and out.
She screamed and moaned.
While I was fingering her I started rubbing my thumb on her bud.

Y/n - "ahhhh fuck I'm cuming"

She cum all over my fingers. I licked my fingers clean and patted her pussy, causing her to shiver. I took the vibrator and placed it on her clit and on it and kept it in the highest level.

She moaned loudly and started moving here and there. I took the ice cube and traced it on her stomach, and boobs. She is moaning continuously.

Y/n - "mhhh da-daddy to-too m-much"

I chuckled and kissed her lips. I took other piece of ice cube and placed it on her pussy. Causing her to scream and arch her back
Tears started streaming down on her cheeks.

She cum again and her legs started shaking. I took off the vibrator. I hovered on top of her and wiped her tears.

Rm - "my good girl"

I untied her and said.

Rm - "get on your fours babygirl"

She tiredly got up and got on all her fours. I took the pink dildo and entered in her asshole. She screamed. I thrusted the dildo in and out of her. I slapped her ass and she started moaning.

I took my hand and massaged her boob and pinched her nipple
She moaned. I went towards her pussy and rubbed her pussy roughly causing her to moan loudly.

Y/n - "Ahhh ahhhh dad-daddy I'm cuming"

I thrusted more harder and rubbed her pussy she moaned and cum on the dildo. I laid her down on the bed and kept all the things away. I took a lil chocolate and apply on her neck, lips and collarbone. I first kissed her lips and moaned at the flavour. I then went towards her neck and sucked on it, then to her collarbones she moaned and closed her eyes.

Rm - "now be a good girl and ride daddy"

She nodded, I laid down she got on top of me and positioned my dick in her entrance and sunk down. We both moaned it felt so so good. She started bouncing up and down.

Rm - "all damn you feel soo good"

Her boobs bounced up and down
I grabbed her boobs and massaged them. I felt her clench around me. I placed my hands on her hips and helped her.

Y/n - "I'm cuming!!!"

She screamed, I changed our position and got on top of her. I thrusted inside her roughly. I kept her one leg on my shoulder and went deeper. She screamed and moaned when I hit her spot.

Rm - "ahh got it"

I abused her g-spot and soon we both cum. I fell down beside her both of us breathing heavily.

Rm - "your only mine babygirl"

I said and turned towards her
She turned towards me and gave me a cute smile.

Y/n - "only yours daddy"

I smiled and kissed her lips. She kissed back. This time with love
I broke the kiss and looked in her eyes.

Rm - "let's get freshed and sleep"

She nodded and I carried her in bridal style towards bathroom.
We both showered with warm water and came out wearing our night wear.

Y/n wore my white shirt and panties. I wore my black sweat pants with no shirt on.

I laid on bed as well as y/n. She placed her head on my chest. I covered both of us with blanket and held her close to me.

Rm - "good night baby"

Y/n - "night daddy"

Rm - "I'm sorry if I went too rough"

I said and turned towards her.
She looked at me and smiled.

Y/n - "it's okay, I enjoyed it tho"

I chuckled and kissed her nose

Rm - "my baby"

She snuggled in my neck

Y/n - "my daddy"

We both slept in each other's arms. I don't want to let her go never ever.

💜𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙮/𝙣 💜

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴 😉😏
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 💜
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 😄
𝘉𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 💜