Making Up My Mind - Noah Hicks

It's New Years eve and your best friend talked you into throwing a party.

It's you two, a few neighbors and couple more friends and it's relatively rowdy.

"(Y/N)!" She shouts, handing you another red solo cup as the countdown gets near. "Who're you kissing at midnight?"

"Uh," You look around. "I dunno."

"What about Noah?"

A blush hints at your already flushed cheeks. "I dunno."

"Oh come on! You've been into him for months, (Y/N)! It's the perfect timing!"

You glance over at Noah who is laughing with a few of his friends in the other side the room. He gives you his heartfluttering smile when you lock eyes.

You grin to yourself and nod. "You're right."

Your friend nods back and does her magic making sure Noah doesn't have other plans.

+++

The countdown starts and your friend makes her way to Noah and Brian; She's kissing Brian while you're kissing Noah.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven!"

You smile at Noah as your heart picks up, so ready to finally kiss him.

"Six! Five! Four!"

Noah takes your hand and pulls you close.

"Three! Two! One!"

He pulls you closer and kisses you. You kiss him back, catching him off guard but he welcomes it.

Suddenly, you're both blocking out the party as he's pushing you back against the wall, deepening the kiss even more. There's cheering and whistling coming from the partygoers the pull you two apart.

You blush but you can't help the smile on your face when Noah's hand finds yours.

He boldly leads you away to your bedroom, kicking the door shut and locking it behind him.