Kim Taehyung

At the same time in Daegu,Kim Residence"Are there any news about Busan?" asked Kim Joon, your majesty of Daegu

Kim Residence

"Are there any news about Busan?" asked Kim Joon, your majesty of Daegu.

''Nah. Not yet. But I'm planning to visit Busan myself."

The only heir of Daegu, Kim Taehyung, answered while devouring his favourite strawberry yoghurt.

He was well known for his fighting skills and cold personality. His attractive features were the cherry on top. Other kingdoms' princes and princesses were simpering over him.

He was that kind of person who is very clear about his goals.

He never hesitated to get whatever he wanted.

He lost his mother at a very young age; his father and grandma were the only ones who raised him.

Kim Joon frowned at his son's answer, "What do you mean by 'visit'? You are acting as if Busan is not our enemy kingdom. Don't make trouble. And take care."

"I will, father."

Grandma Kim could only sigh at the two who were always working, working even at the dining table.

They couldn't say anything about family-related matters? Like...

"Kim Taehyung, when will you bring home your partner?"

Taehyung choked on his yoghurt at his grandma's question.

"What do you mean, "partner"? They can't be found whenever I want! I believe in fate to bring me the right person. And I'm only 24. Ok?''

''Fate? What nonsense are you saying? I know if you want anyone, nobody can stop you. even fate can't! Always excuses.''

"Don't be angry, madam Kim. Your health is the most important thing to me. Please take care of yourself. OK?''

Grandma worried about him not having any partner all the time.

She hoped there would be someone who could give him warmth and the type of love that family couldn't give.

She would genuinely be thankful for them.

~~~

"Namjoon Hyung, has the Busan trip already planned?"

"Yes, my prince. Everything is ready."

Kim Namjoon was Taehyung's cousin, personal guard, and friend.

He loved and respected the future prince despite the prince's cold persona.

It's not easy to be the future king: responsibility, ethics, enemies, rules...

He's always proud of the prince. His friend.

''OK then. We are leaving now. Bring only 20 guards, be careful not to be prominent. We need to be cautious in every aspect."

"As your order, my prince,"

"I hope the trip will not be boring, hmm."

__________________________

AN : it takes time to write long chapter because English is not my native language😿.