Chapter [15]

Enjoy!😚

Jungkook merely looked at Taehyung and avoided eye contact again

"So, are you really okay? You're still pale, though."

''m' ok''

And the room was silent again. Jungkook was fidgeting with the bed sheets in nervousness, and finally Taehyung couldn't take this anymore.

He reached out his hand and carefully held Jungkook's, afraid of his rejection, stroking the said male's knuckles delicately.

"Jungkook, perhaps you are afraid of me?"

Jungkook snapped his head at being called by his full name. He couldn't help but admit the disappointment at not being called by the lovely nicknames.

''No__I'm not. Why do you think like that?"

Taehyung kept his eye contact and a gentle twist on his lips without stopping a bit in caressing Koo's knuckles.

"Well, you can't even look into my eyes, so...I'm really sorry for that day; I will not use any excuses, and that was terrible of me to react, to act crazily towards you. I acted like a possessive bastard, didn't I? talking bullshits like you can't say NO to me and doing things that would be hurtful for you mentally. I regret a lot. Give me a chance to make up my mistakes, please."

"It'll be a lie if I say that it didn't affect me at all. But believe it or not, I'm neither scared of you nor hateful towards you right now. I have been worrying about you for three days, you know? I know you'd never hurt me, Taehyung. I just know. So, don't beat yourself up with that anymore; just focus on your recovery."

"I swear with my life that in the future, you will never experience anything like this again. Please keep in mind that I really adore you, Koo."

Jungkook's earlier unpleasant feelings disappeared along with a certain nickname.

''Okay''

"So, where did "Taehyungie Hyung" go?"

''Stoppppppp''

Taehyung's deep chuckle followed after a cute, shy whine from Jungkook.

And well, there was a scream coming from downstairs, more likely an angry scream.

''Jungkookie! Why didn't you finish the food? Come here to finish it."

"Oops, you're going to get scolded, baby."

Jin's voice was heard before the secret room door's being opened, revealing himself carrying a tray of food for Taehyung. He glared at Jungkook, who was grinning as sheepishly as he could.

"I'm planning to finish later, Hyung. Hehe''

"Don't hehe me, mister. You don't have to gawk at Prince Taehyung every minute, afraid of not seeing him anymore. You can eat peacefully now. Alright?''

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in question, and in a second, Jungkook ran away with flushed cheeks, also yelling while leaving the room, "You don't have to say that, Jin Hyunggg."

"Don't expose him, Jin. You know he's very shy."

"I needed to do that so that he left this room by his feet, or I would have to carry him out. I didn't exaggerate when I said he's obsessed with this room. You know what? He even cried when he first saw you all bandaged up. He's afraid you wouldn't wake up."

Jin sold Jungkook out quickly even before Taehyung asked; he set up the portable table and prepared the meal so that the prince could eat comfortably.

"Did he really cry for me? Wow. Should I prepare to propose now?"

Jin laughed affectionately. "He's still in the denial phase, though; he needs some time to figure out his feelings. So, you should eat more for your quick recovery, Prince."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, knowing well about Jin's schemes to feed him plenty of foods whenever he got a chance. Every time Taehyung got injured, he did that. A lot.

^Time skip^

Days had been calmly passing, with a little rivalry between Jungkook and Jin over who would change the dressings on the wounds.