Chapter [21]

Long chapter for late update!

AN: I really don't have a clue about some things I wrote, the story is fictional only so please don't take things seriously.

And may include mistakes although I read and checked and edited so peace✌️

Enjoy🫶

Taehyung was worried.

The smoke from the cigarette between his fingers nearly concealed the frown on his broad brows as he dialed Jin's number at least ten times without getting more than a beep in response.

He regretted not allowing Jungkook to have his own phone since then he could contact the boy directly.

Taehyung was taking a little break on the balcony of the control centre, away from all the stress. And Jin being unresponsive didn't help at all.

However, this never happened before; Jin always accepted his call within seconds. As the impatient man he was, he decided to call the resort's main line instead.

"Hello, Your Highness."

Fucking finally

''Where's Jin? He didn't accept my calls."

''Oh. Jin went upstairs to ask Prince Jungkook if he wanted milk or not; he hasn't come down since then, about 2 hours ago. I guess.''

''Go upstairs. If they were sleeping, don't disturb them.

''Yes''

The guard didn't dare hang up the phone because he could sense a trace of agitation in Taehyung's voice, so there were rustling sounds made as he hurriedly up the stairs.

The last thing the unfortunate guard anticipated to see was an opened door and Jin lying unconscious on the ground. As soon as he realised something was amiss, he set off the emergency alarm system, which was conveniently built into each guard's watch.

A loud siren broke through the silent atmosphere.

And Taehyung heard it, clearly. He didn't need to ask.

''Your highness. Jin was found unconscious on the floor of your bedroom, and the door was also opened. A-and Prince Jungkook had nowhere to be found."

Taehyung gripped the phone, a mix of fury and worry consuming his brain. Who the fuck was it?

''How is Jin? Examine each security camera. You idiots, how did you not notice that a complete person had vanished? Continue updating the situation and don't hang up. I'm on my way now."

The guard quavered in fear at Taehyung's poisonous words. They were solely to blame for this, in fact. How did these people take a person and escape without being noticed by the security personnel? They're definitely doomed.

After the siren was heard, the guards immediately closed down the resort and headed upstairs. Jin was being treated by doctors as some others checked the surveillance cameras and reported to Taehyung.

Taehyung drove the car fast, really fast; he could see nothing but his bun's face. The words "I'm the safest when I'm with you" reappeared in his messy head.

Fuck. Taehyung couldn't have imagined that his baby would be taken away in his own territory. He swore he'd kill all the people with his bare hands.

Jungkook might be frightened all alone; he would be scared for sure.

"It was Busan's Crown Prince! They had been blending with us from the start, acting like our bodyguards. And they had disappeared into the back of the resort and the jungle, which led to the Han River."

Taehyung abruptly applied the brake and nearly smashed through the car's front windscreen. Thank God he was rational enough to buckle up. Unable to believe what he had heard, he merely gazed at his phone.