Chapter [18]

New Ranking🎖
#53 - taekookff

I'm always grateful for your support💜

Enjoy the story!

Taehyung was the first to awaken from his sweet sleep, and he took his time to admire the younger, who was dozing off blissfully with his lips slightly open and breathing quietly.

Beautiful...

Even though he didn't want to, he had to awaken the sleeping beauty since they needed to return to Daegu.

He gently nipped the adorable button nose knowing what he would get in return, which resulted in a whine and a hushed "Leave me alone"

"We have to go back in time, bun. And I'd like you to meet my family."

Jungkook's eyes were wide open, and his sleepiness disappeared right away. He stared at the handsome male who was smiling gently at him. Why did Taehyung look so good for real, even in the morning?

But meet who?

''Excuse me? Who? Why?''

Taehyung let out a deep chuckle, more deeper than ever due to his morning voice, and kissed the confused younger on the cheek.

"So that I could wake up to this gorgeous view every day."

Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely at the cheesy line, shying away from more kisses. He tried so hard not to blush from thinking too much about last night.

Don't forget that they were only in their shorts under the blanket.

"Are you joking? And I hope you really do. What do you mean by meeting your family? Like Daegu King?"

"And my sweet grandma, who nags me all the time about getting a partner. No need to be pressured; I'm sure they will like you."

"B-but do they know me? Of course they do. I mean, do they agree? Me being from Busan.''

Taehyung snorted naughtily, hugging the boy tight.

"Baby, I'm 24 and they can't order me anymore. I do what I want."

Jungkook talked in a pout, looking up at Taehyung with the purest big eyes like a deer, "Still. What if they don't like me as your partner? Busan and Daegu are enemies after all."

"Don't worry too much. Just meet them once, bun. And as soon as they say something unpleasant about you, we'll leave and never go there again. Ok?''

Sigh.

''Okay''

~~~

Daegu Royal Residence

''What?! Who is what?"

"Prince Taehyung will arrive soon for greetings, together with the youngest prince of Busan."

Grandma Kim was freaking out while Kim Joon was continuing to read his newspaper very calmly.

"And he didn't inform us beforehand? What about my plan to welcome my grandson-in-law with a ceremony? My plan is ruined! Oh my God, what should we do now?"

''Mother. You need to calm down. Taehyung is presumably concerned that the Busan Prince could be alarmed by your too enthusiastic welcome. That is why he kept it from us."

''Of course exaggeration is required. That boy will be my other grandchild."

The King was just shaking his head at the old woman's eagerness, although he was also excited to see his son's so-called lover.

And at the other end,

''Baby. It had been 15 minutes.''

''I know. Just give me 5 more minutes..."

"Should we just go back to the resort? If you are not ready yet, it's okay. There will be another time, petal.''

In the Daegu Residence's front yard, they were still in their car. Let's just say Jungkook was calming himself down in preparation for seeing his in-laws.