Chapter [13]

That gaze🫡 [ Pic crd ]

.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy!

[ I decided to include trigger warning for this chapter while I am editing. Just a small part but if you are triggered by non-con scene, try to skip when you see this emoji 🙏🙏🙏]

Taehyung scowled when a phone rang interrupted the stillness of the meeting.

Namjoon's phone.

He didn't have to lecture for not turning the phone to mute because he knew that this particular ringtone was only used in an emergency.

Namjoon immediately accepted the call,

''Any problem?''

''What?!''

''Okay. I will.''

Namjoon put the phone down while avoiding making eye contact with Taehyung, who was looking for a response. He was unsure about how to report this information.

"Call from the resort, right? Did something happen?"

"Umm, may be we need to talk in private, prince."

Even though Taehyung was already displeased with the workers' lack of effort, he nevertheless chose to grant them a 10-minute break.

The frightened workers happily departed the room because, well, they didn't want to start any more trouble.

''Now say.''

"Jin brought Prince Jungkook along as he went grocery shopping in the town. Some mishap occurred there, according to the guards, who said that a stranger attempted to speak secretly with the prince. Yet because the guards stopped the potential incidents, everyone has returned to the resort. The situation is in control."

''Under control? Where is that stranger now, then? What might possibly happen? Describe clearly!"

"They were unable to capture the individual who escaped through the bathroom window. Also, they had a suspicion that the said one was considering taking prince Jungkook."

Taehyung was silent, silent for way too long, no expression on his face.

"Cancel all the meetings. You stay here and handle some important matters. I have to go back."

"Yes, my prince."

Namjoon didn't even have a chance to offer a ride; his prince had already stormed out of the building and driven the car away.

Taehyung didn't know how he got home—yes, home—but he acknowledged this resort as his home because of the person he loved and adored. And the fact that the special one was almost taken away drove him crazy.

He walked into the living room to see Jin standing behind one sofa, upon which his precious one was sitting. They turned their heads at the sound of his footsteps, one feeling more guilty than the other."