Chapter [7]

Enjoy Reading!

As soon as Taehyung entered the mansion, he was scolded by his father: "I said don't make trouble, and you kidnapped their prince

As soon as Taehyung entered the mansion, he was scolded by his father: "I said don't make trouble, and you kidnapped their prince. Very good, Kim Taehyung."

Grandma was also sitting beside his father, enjoying her tea.

''Yes. I brought him. So what? Grandma, I fulfill your wish by finding my partner. You're on my side, right?"

Grandma raised her eyebrows, surprised at her grandson's words, "Are you really serious? About him? You already acknowledge him as partner.''

"Of course, I'm serious. That's why I said that I don't negotiate and I won't send him back. Don't pressure me."

Kim Joon sighed, ''Ok. You are in love, but what about him? Will you lock him up for the rest of his life? What about Busan too? Of course, your grandma and I will support your decision. Just think about his point of view. Your selfish love will only lead to his hatred..."

"Wow, how thoughtful you are!" Taehyung said sarcastically. "And if I sent him back, you thought they would let me court him peacefully? I bet they would hide him from me forever, and I will never see him again in this life. I don't accept that kind of treatment, so I can only be selfish, I guess. Therefore, don't disturb me again with this matter."

Taehyung slammed the door, left the mansion, and drove the car at a fast speed, aimlessly. How precious you are, pretty bun! I even fought with my family.

◾️◾️◾️

Jungkook woke up to the sun's light shining through the window curtain; he had slept the whole night peacefully, although his life was not. He thought about taking a bath, but he remembered he had no spare clothes; he could only borrow large-size clothes from Kim Taehyung.

As soon as he thought about Taehyung, he heard foot steps followed by that man's deep, raspy voice: "Oh, you are awake? Good morning, bun. I bought clothes in your size and breakfast. Want to wash first?"

Taehyung had worn the same clothes as yesterday, his eyes were a little red. Did he stay up the whole night? Jungkook just stared at the latter while overthinking in his half-asleep phase.

Taehyung couldn't help but grab and peck both of the adorable sleepy boy's cheeks, "Hey. What are you thinking about?"

Jungkook was totally awake now, with flushed cheeks. "You! You can't keep stealing kisses from me! I don't give you permission!"

"I don't need permission to kiss my baby. Now get up, you can take a stroll in the backyard after breakfast."

Jungkook lowered his head, playing with the big hoodie. "When will you send me back, Kim Taehyung? Did my parents contact you?"

Taehyung sighed, "Again? Yesterday, I definitely said I didn't want to hear about this anymore. And yes. Your parents contacted me. I'm sorry, but I said them there would be no negotiation. Nothing can change my decision."

Taehyung made Jungkook look up by his chin. Oh God...

His pretty face and big eyes, filled with unshed tears, were still as ethereal as ever.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung with his hands and yelled, "Don't touch me! I said I want to go home! I don't want to stay like this forever."

Now, tears were falling drop by drop, and Taehyung had been enjoying people's tears begging him not to kill. However, he couldn't stand these tears, even though he was the reason for the pretty boy to cry. He felt like he had just committed a bad crime.

Taehyung embraced Jungkook, patting his head and saying, "Don't cry, please. You will have a headache later.''

Jungkook struggled from his hug, but there was no use, so he just hit Taehyung's chest with small fists, sobbing hard.

''Stop crying. I will let you meet your parents. Ok?''

Cold-hearted Kim Taehyung. Who? He just surrendered under a certain bunny boy's tears.

At his words, Jungkook stopped crying but still hipcupping and asked, "Really? When?''

"If you listen to me, yes"

Taehyung replied, looking softly at Jungkook, who was pouting now. He leaned down and wiped Jungkook's tears by kissing him softly. "Now, go clean and let's have breakfast."

Only a small voice could be heard as if the owner was sulking, "Ok"

''Ah. You must reward me later for this. Don't forget," Taehyung said with a wink, leaving the room.

Jungkook was left confused—reward? How? He was distracted by the smell of breakfast and the thought of visiting the backyard. He couldn't help it, he just loved the flowers! May be he could find the way to escape by wandering around?

__________________________

AN : I know my English is so simple :(

Please keep supporting if you like the story. Silent or not, every reader gives me strength.💜