Chapter [19]

Highest ranking so far🎖🫶
#2 - highness

Highest ranking so far🎖🫶#2 - highness

Chapter summary⛔️
[Pics not mine]

Chapter summary⛔️[Pics not mine]

"Do you enjoy your stay so far?"

They were presently relaxing on the balcony, Jungkook's favourite spot, Taehyung questioned while giving the younger a bear embrace.

They had been residing in the mansion for the last two weeks, with Taehyung working alongside his father and Jungkook conversing with Grandmother on typical days. And their late-night kissing or intimate make out sessions.

Also, Jungkook was informed that Jin was dissatisfied since nobody else shared his desire to sample his new menu items.

Jungkook was thinking about returning to the resort.

The elders, the maids, and everyone else in the mansion adored him and welcomed him, so he didn't feel at all uneasy here. Yet he only narrowly missed the resort that was surrounded by nature.

Now, Taehyung being Taehyung, he asked that question after noticing Jungkook's feelings.

Jungkook stroked gently Taehyung's big hands which were placed upon his waist,

''You know, I love this place but I kinda miss the resort though. Do you think the elders will be sad if we go back?''

"Of course not. They will respect our decision, and they also understand that this is just a mere visit ever since we arrived here. So, do you want to go back, Koo?"

''Yeah''

"Then leave it to me. I'll tell them tomorrow. Alright?''

Jungkook lifted his head until he could see the elder's face, who was already looking down at him with a gentle grin.

"Taehyung, why do you love me so much?"

Taehyung let out an amused chuckle before he leaned down to kiss the little one's forehead.

"Oh my bun, you don't know how much I adore you. Didn't you? I love you so much that I want to do everything to make you happy. I love you so much that I try to figure out your emotions, then I can make you always smile and giggle. I love you so much that I don't even dare to think about your being separated from me."

Jungkook turned his body to face Taehyung; he caressed the latter's face with his soft hands and smiled beautifully.

"Leaving you is the last thing I'd do. I'm very happy right now, and it's because of you. I hope you always remember that."

Then he stood on his toes and placed a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face with one hand while the other travelled up the back and curled around the neck to hold him firmly and kissed hungrily the pink lips.

Jungkook had his eyes closed, both of his hands resting on Taehyung's shoulders, as their lips moved together in a frantic rhythm.

Kissing turned into tongues twirling and thrusting in and out of each other's mouth, teeth clashing, and smiles being shared in the kiss.

Taehyung tapped on Jungkook's thigh, wordlessly commanding him, and yet again, he reacted to it so naturally. He jumped, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist while his hands were busy fondling the other's locks.

Gently carrying Jungkook to the bed, Taehyung carefully lay him down on the soft sheets, pulled away from the kiss, and then planted one, then two, then three pecks repeatedly until Jungkook was giggling at his action.

A harsh breath got stuck in Jungkook's throat when Taehyung's hand travelled inside his sweatshirt, kneading the soft skin of his waist while their lips were still glued to each other, not wanting to break the kiss.

Taehyung leaned on his elbows and hovered over Jungkook, one hand cupping the latter's flushed cheek while the other was roaming over his back under his sweatshirt.

"Have I ever told you that you're the prettiest boy ever?"

Jungkook felt his cheeks flaming at the sudden compliment.

"I—you—uh..."

"You are. And I want you to know that, remember that all the damn time."

Not knowing where the sudden confidence and desire came from, Jungkook rolled over a little, placed his knees on each side of Taehyung's thighs, and sat down on his lap. Of course, Taehyung let him.

Taehyung groaned when those thighs rubbed against his own; his breathing was heavy, and Jungkook sitting on top of him looking like an absolute angel under the moonlight didn't exactly help in calming the heat that pooled in his stomach and the blood that flowed straight to his cock.

His hands looped around Jungkook's middle and glided down to rest on his ass; he gave both cheeks a tight squeeze as he grinded Jungkook against his crotch.

Moans escaped their lips more than their breaths, and Jungkook flushed deep red as he rocked his hips over Taehyung's semi-hard cock. Their lips, their hands, and their tongues were too eager and desperate to feel each other; their overall senses were too aroused.

Jungkook's small, uncertain voice brought Taehyung back from his daze,

''Can y-you..''

''hm?''

"Do that thing? Again?''

''What thing?''

Taehyung asked, trailing his nose down the other's neck while still moving his hips jerkily.

"T-that with your um-your t-tongue?"

"With my tongue? There are a lot of things I can do with it. Exactly what, Petal?"

Taehyung asked, although he knew exactly what the younger wanted, and he didn't let the younger finish his whines. Taehyung flipped Jungkook over so the younger settled on his stomach.

After getting permission, he tugged the other's shorts and underwear down with one swift movement. It was all reminiscent of their last time together, from their positions to the way he was burning with desire.

''Ahhh..''

Jungkook let out a needy moan when Taehyung started eating him out, but the sound was muffled as if he kept a hand pressed to his mouth, already prepared for what was yet to come.

"Is this what you want? Hm bun?''

''Mmm. So good.''

''Yeah? Have you been thinking about this?"

"Y-yes..all the time.."

Jungkook huffed incoherently, but Taehyung heard all the words right.

The process was exactly like the last time: Taehyung made use of both his fingers and tongue while touching everywhere he could reach with hands, gripping the thighs and waist until his fingertips left marks. He was eating the younger out until the other was squirming and releasing his loads with heavy breathing.

Taehyung lifted the younger's sweatshirt and kissed him softly on the back, whispering sweet words.

''Taehyungie?''

''Yes, petal?''

''I want you''

Taehyung stopped his actions, detached himself from the other, and sat on his knees, trying to figure out whether Jungkook really meant it or not, although he couldn't see the latter's face.

"Are you sure? You know we have all the time, bun."

''Please..''

Jungkook didn't know exactly what he was begging for; he only knew that Taehyung had the answer.

"I'll gladly obey your command then, your baby highness."

Jungkook giggled at the teasing tone of Taehyung; he knew the older was trying to ease his nerves. He heard Taehyung getting up from the bed and searching for something from the nightstand drawer.

''You ready?''

Taehyung's deep, rapsody-like voice whispered against his ear and nibbled his ear lobe slightly.

Jungkook was already semi-hard, again.

''Yeah..''

Then Jungkook heard the bottle of lube being opened, gasped inaudibly when the cold liquid hit the heated skin of his asscrack, and sighed softly when he felt a finger brush around his rim, easing inside unhurriedly. He closed his eyes, letting himself be the victim of the sensations Taehyung awakened in him.

"So tight"

Taehyung murmured as he pushed his finger in and out of Jungkook's hole, loosening him up.

And Jungkook moaned, feeling an uncomfortable burn at first. Then Taehyung licked and bit at his soft asscheeks as he worked him open with his digit. It made Jungkook's head spin. But not more than when Taehyung added a second finger to the first one, reaching deep inside of him and stretching his walls wide open as he twisted his digits and scissored Jungkook.

"You good, bun?"

''Ummm''

This continued like this for a few more minutes. It was when three fingers tore him open that Jungkook started to move his hips and fucked himself slowly on the digits.

He needed more friction inside his ass and on his aching cock. More. So he rocked his hips in short, sharp movements, feeling Taehyung's fingers go deeper and deeper inside him, reaching places he could only dream of.

Jungkook got lost in the feeling of Taehyung's digits in him and in the praise words the elder let out here and there as he prepared Jungkook for what was to come.

Soon, the pads of Taehyung's digits continuously jabbed the little bundle of nerves hidden deep inside Jungkook's body, making his thighs quiver and his whole body shake. Jungkook whimpered, fisting the sheets he was lying on, calling Taehyung's name over and over again.

He felt his eyes tear from all the pleasure and couldn't take more when a fourth finger was inserted inside of him. He felt full, so full, and he knew that Taehyung's digits were nothing compared to his cock, as he learned about that from the last time. And he couldn't wait to feel Taehyung inside him, to be one with him. He simply couldn't.

''I'm ready hyung''

Jungkook whined when Taehyung pulled out his fingers, when he felt his spine being caressed and his nape being kissed, before hearing a whisper in his ear:

"How do you want me, baby?"

"I want to see you."

"Lay on your back, then."

Jungkook did, and when he did, he was met with Taehyung's reassuring smile, in contrast to the hazel orbs that held so much hunger for him, so much want, that it made his pulse spike.

It made him more aroused.

Taehyung got rid of all their remaining clothes and sat on his heels in between Jungkook's open legs. He grabbed the condom wrapper in his hand and tore the foil open before rolling the rubber on his already hard length. Once it was done, he slicked himself up with some lube in a few quick strokes, his predator-like eyes never leaving Jungkook's.

He leaned down to peck the younger's shivering lips and whispered, "My prettiest boy," while lining himself up and letting his cocky rub over Jungkook's rim, teasing.

''N-no more t-teasing''

Jungkook mumbled while wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist, effectively bringing the other closer, aching to feel full.

Taehyung gave in, letting his shaft slide in between Jungkook's uneven walls, inch by inch, and as they fused into one, as he felt Jungkook's tight insides pulsate hot around him, Taehyung grunted, grabbing at the younger's thighs in order to keep himself sane.

Taehyung let Jungkook adjust to his thick cock before easing out slowly, dragging his shaft until the tip, then promptly slamming inside, slowly but enough to steal the other's breath.

Jungkook whimpered and arched his back at the soft but powerful thrust. Taehyung could see him bite his bottom lip, and it made him want to kiss, so he bent down and captured Jungkook's lips in his, effectively ravaging him with his teeth and his tongue.

When they broke the kiss, they were still connected by a string of saliva, only broken when Taehyung licked his lips.

"You can move Hyungie"

Taehyung started to fuck Jungkook nice, slow, and deep. He dragged his cock along the latter's walls, loving how they clenched around him, how they enclosed him tight, like Jungkook never wanted to let go of his cock, of him.

It was perfect—just how hot and wet Jungkook was.

perfect for him, just for him.

And it was beautiful, the way his body moved like a wave as he met each and every one of Taehyung's thrusts.

Ethereal

Taehyung couldn't help but let his hooded eyes linger on Jungkook, on his dishevelled hair, on his parted lips, on his heaving chest. He was mesmerised. Completely hypnotised.

Jungkook was so gorgeous when he was lost in the depths of pleasure.

Even more gorgeous when his eyes rolled back and his lips bit when Taehyung abused his prostate.

Taehyung tried to be gentle, but it was hard with the way Jungkook's walls gripped at him and the way Jungkook whimpered his name. He just wanted to fuck into him, hard and fast.

However, it's their first time, and he wanted to keep it sweet, to keep it soft, to create a pleasant memory for Jungkook. So, he moved his hips slowly and deeply but in precise movements to hit the exact spot repeatedly.

Without warning, Jungkook came with a huddled cry, shooting his loads on his own stomach, with moist tears in his bambi eyes.

Taehyung slowed down his thrusts to kiss away the younger's tears and to play with the already dishevelled hair, saying praises non-stop.

When he felt that the younger was no longer clenching around his cock, he thrust again to chase his own release, which was already nearing.

Finally, he shot his loads into the condom, letting out deep grunts and breaths against the younger's neck.

After calming down from his high, he removed the cock from the other, earning a soft hiss.

"Did I hurt you, petal?"

''N-no. I enjoy it."

Jungkook's voice got quieter in the end, and Taehyung didn't miss the opportunity to tease his baby.

"Awe.. Is my bun shy now?"

''S-stop...''

''Ok ok. Want to take a bath?"

"I'm too tired to move; I'm so sleepy."

"Then I'll just clean us and change the sheets."

''Sounds good.  And Taehyungie Hyungie?

''Hm?''

"I love you."

"I love you more, petal." Sleep tight.''

~~~

"Did you just say that Kim Taehyung brought my brother to their royal residence?"

"Yes, Crown Prince. It has been almost 15 days."

"We need to speed up the plan. How about the thing that I requested?"

"I already got it; we just need to figure out the route."

"Then, wait for me. I will handle this matter myself."

"I will wait for you, Crown Prince."

__________________________

AN : Language barrier is showing ahhhh...

Do you guys think the story needs some drama? Not angst. Just a little spice hehe🐒