Chapter [17]

Please keep in your mind that this story is only for mature audience!

Enjoy!

"What's up with that pouting face that looks like you've been kicked out?"

They were still standing at the balcony, taking in the night scenery, when Taehyung's words caused Jungkook's pout to grow more pronounced.

Without giving the older man a glance, he snorted. In front of my own brother, how did I defend him? I was now being referred to as an abandoned puppy.

''You know nothing''

"Why don't you try sharing with me, then? Hm''

''My brother said he doesn't like you''

''That's mutual. Anything new?''

''I'm serious, Taehyung!''

''I'm absolutely serious too baby. We've been hating each other as soon as we were born into this world.''

''B-but I mea- I mean that he wouldn't like you as my- um my partner?''

''Oh''

Oh.

''Well fuck it. I don't care.''

''W-what?''

''I mean your brother. Why do I have to care about his opinion? All I need is you; you are the most important to me. I take the one and only opinion from the person I love.''

Jungkook's heart fluttered, and he felt heat crawling up his face at the sudden confession.

"But you can't tie me here forever! I have my home, my family, and my kingdom; they were waiting for me back there. A-and if you want to be in a real, real relationship with me, you need to consider my precious ones, including my brother."

If this conversion had taken place weeks before, Taehyung would act egotistical and say things like, "Then I will destroy them all and you'll be mine in the end," or something even sillier.

Taehyung was trying today to be a better person for his love. He wasn't quite there yet but at least he was trying. He would like to keep his promise.

"I'll make an effort to convince him the next time if that's what you desire."

''Will you?''

Taehyung made the younger face him by grabbing the waist with both hands; the younger's hands automatically rested upon Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung stared deeply into huge, galaxy-filled eyes, smiling gently and remembering the first time they met.

''I met you in the most unexpected situation. I thought love at first sight existed only in books, like fairy tales, but when I saw you that day, when I saw your eyes, I was awestruck. I knew it was you from the beginning. You came into my life carrying the word "love" with you. And I want you to know and feel how much I adore you. Because I really do. I love you."