Chapter [4]

At Orphanage, Jungkook's 21st birthday

Everyone was having fun celebrating their prince's birthday.

The children had the best meal for lunch and were now waiting for the cake.

Jungkook also donated money for the orphanage fund, receiving the kids' pure blessings.

The guard came and bowed to Jungkook and said, "My prince, something happened to the cake, and they said there will be a delay. Birthday lunch with the king and queen will be in 30 minutes. Do you want to go home first? I will make sure the kids enjoy the cake."

Jungkook frowned and said, "No. I will wait a little while. I promise the kids that I will feed them personally. and also inform the cake shop not to be pressured. You guys, wait for the cake here. I will give a call to my parents about Delay."

"As your order, my prince,"

Jungkook took a walk towards a backyard filled with various flowers. The kids themselves gardened these flowers, and he loved this place the most in the orphanage.

He closed his eyes, feeling the breeze and smelling the flowers; his mind freshened.

Remembering to make a call to his parents, his hands reached for the phone.

Suddenly, a white cloth appeared in his vision, and someone behind him put that thing on his face.

Things happened too fast.

He tried to stop that person, but he only felt his consciousness disappear little by little.

The guards had no clue about the accident; the cake arrived, and they prepared for the cutting ceremony. The kids will sing a birthday song, and the prince will cut the cake.

They saw a suspicious black car driving away, and one guard who went to inform the prince shouted in panic.

"THE PRINCE IS GONE! I've searched in the backyard, and there was a prince's phone dropping on the ground!"

They moved in panic, some reporting to Jeon's residence, some following the way the suspicious black car drove away previously.

Cake cutting ceremony ruined with their prince disappearing.

There was a car driving straight to Daegu at full speed, and their lost prince slept peacefully on the shoulder of Kim Taehyung.

"I got you, bunny."

~~~

At Jeon Residence

''What! The youngest prince is kidnapped?" Jeon Hyun shouted at the guards while comforting his shocked queen.

"Who dare to kidnap the prince of Busan? I doubt this is related to Daegu. Which direction the suspicious black car went to?,'' Yoongi asked angrily, worrying about his baby brother.

"Security cameras show that car was last found near the boundary between Busan and Daegu. Then we lost it."

''I knew it! Contact to Daegu right now."

"Yes, crown prince."

"Father, mom, don't worry too much. We will get Jungkook back even if we have to risk everything."

The king and queen were reassured by Yoongi's words and now waited for the call to connect.

"What's the matter, Jeon?" Kim Joon answered during his meeting, surprised at the call.

"Cut the bullshit, Kim Joon. Where is my youngest son? You shouldn't pull my innocent son into this mess."

''What? I don't understand why you're asking me about your son," Kim answered while frowning, and then something clicked.

Kim Taehyung. That boy.

He questioned his guards, "Did the prince come back? Contact him. Now.''

Kim sighed. "Some misunderstanding happened, Jeon. We never kidnap an innocent kid for being an enemy. There will be some reason."

"Wow, now you admit it. Didn't you? If something happens to my precious son, I will kill you myself, Kim fucking Joon."

''Jeon, Listen_,'' The king was interrupted by Seokjin, the personal chef and bodyguard of Taehyung.

"Your majesty, the prince has arrived and now he is at his personal resort. About 10 minutes ago, Namjoon informed me of the prince's order to come to his resort instantly."

"So, he had someone with him?"

"I don't know, your majesty. I only received that order. The prince's phone is turned off, and I'm contacting Namjoon now."

As soon as Jin stopped speaking, the call connected.

"Yes, Jin?" The phone was on speaker, and Namjoon's voice appeared.

"Listen, your majesty wants to talk to the prince about something important. Please hand the phone, will you?"

The king found out! Namjoonwas cursed in his head.

"I will, please wait for a sec."

All of their talk had been heard by the Jeon family. Yoongi sounded frustrated, "What's going on? Did your son kidnap my little brother? I will kill him!"

"As you heard, I don't know the reason either. Relax, Prince Jeon. I'm contacting my son now."

_________________________

AN : Will Kim Joon accept Taehyung's decision?

Find out in the next chapter!